• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Pikachu Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
That's constructive criticism.
I'll tell him how to improve then:
Add a storyline, new maps, new scripts, etc...

Death Strike

a.k.a Minions123
Years
Haha... this is cool. One thing you could improve on is maybe adding varying colors of Pikachu? Or maybe different hairstyles, etc, or else everybody just looks like a Pikachu, and its hard to tell the difference. (unless you're aiming for that) Did somebody mention that already though? Haha... maybe have a Pikachu-shaped island. xD

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Do you know what would make this hack interesting?
I'd agree with death strike, Different species of Pikachu.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
Years
Fine then.
I'll leave this hack alone.

But, I agree with SonicBlazePlatinum, I should be able able to give criticism.
*goes away*>:[

I have every right to give criticism, it's a ROM Hack. I have freedom of opinion and freedom of speech. I know the hack is finished I am aware. I am done posting on this thread. *Goes to play Pokemon Prism*
What you guys did above wasn't criticizing, it was mocking one's work.
No.
this is just HORRIBLE, anyone could do this.
I's not even worth playing.
Well, first off, tell people to "Go and freaking do it" is not the greatest compromise, I wouldn't due it just cause Its a waste of time.
And this...
I'll tell him how to improve then:
Add a storyline, new maps, new scripts, etc...
Seriously, you don't help here. All you do is try to add a stereotype over something that is different. Well, your choice. It's 'freedom of speech' to say 'AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH', but it's spam, so you should deal with it.

Last edited:
Years
I'm guessing this won't be my last post. I was giving constructive criticism and I have every right to. If Coolboyman were to see this he probably won't be too happy seeing a ROM Hack with nothing new but just Pikachus, (Probably, he might like it, but I don't know. Larvitar is better than Pikachu in my opinion and it is much cuter! Go Pokemon Prism and Datai!

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I do apologize, I just have every free given right to have an opinion, "Freedom of opinion."

EDIT: I like how Aftermath uses a new story. I like the main games story of gyms, rival, bad guys but Aftermath sounds cool.

Last edited:
Years
It's a Pikachu with big eyes that puts its ears together!^^ Took me a bit to figure that out!^^

And Gary, under the Potion I found 4 HM Strengthes but oh well...^^ I'm gonna go thru Rock Tunnel without Flash...^^

And can please someone tell me what a Pikablu is?^^

a pikablu is what people said maril when gen II was first being released.
its one of the most famose pokemon rumors ever!

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
Years
I jst read through the last posts, and I gotta say it's always the same with this thread: Most people (the smart ones that get what it is) are: "Most epic hack ever!" while the other ones, the lifeless noobs, are totally freaking out about nothing!^^ And to all the haters, the people that say this is epic see this in a different point of view: They know that this isn't a serious project, it's just for the lulz!^^ And that's why I think you can't compare this with Prism. If you are just too dumb to grasp the concept of this hack, then don't post when you are just freaking out.

If you are ones of these flamers, then read this Quote from Brown (a "good" hack) : Get a life! (^^) (It's from a Rocket Grunt in Final Dungeon, a smart guy!^^)

And you know what would be best: If we'd see this hack winning the HoTM! xDDDDD

And wow, I thought I know everything about Pokemon...^^ Oh well, does anyone have an idea where Flash is?^^ I don't have any motivation to go through Rock Tunnel again without it...

Last edited:
Years
Lati-Fan is incorrect. How am I a newbie for hating a ROM Hack and giving constructive criticism? I am just giving my opinion.

Why can't I hate this ROM Hack? If I were to make a ROM Hack and you didn't like it I wouldn't mind.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
Years
Why can't I hate this ROM Hack? If I were to make a ROM Hack and you didn't like it I wouldn't mind.
Exactly. There are 2 points which lead to a conclusion.
1. You don't like this ROM Hack
2. Your criticism cannot affect it and you know it
leads to the conclusion
Spoiler:

Years
I know my criticism won't affect it. I'm just giving my opinion on a ROM Hack, I'm not specifically being mean to Gary, I like aftermath. I also haven't been to Gary's account and I don't know what he likes. You shouldn't hate something if you don't know it very well, do some research kinda? I won't play this hack, there are other ROM Hacks I could play like Brown, Sienna, Dark Future, WARPED, etc.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I know my criticism won't affect it. I'm just giving my opinion on a ROM Hack, I'm not specifically being mean to Gary, I like aftermath. I also haven't been to Gary's account and I don't know what he likes. You shouldn't hate something if you don't know it very well, do some research kinda? I won't play this hack, there are other ROM Hacks I could play like Brown, Sienna, Dark Future, WARPED, etc.
Oh, free opinion you say? And what if I say you're a total noob?

That would offend you and make you reply (obviously.). According to you, that's my opinion, so I'm free to express it. Even if it offends you.
That's what you did. And you're trying to defend yourself with a poor excuse (We have democracy!)?
Also, no one forces you to play this hack. If you don't like it, DON'T PLAY IT, AND DON'T POST. Or post and say WHY, in other words, give out constructive critism. Too bad you didn't. Oh, you don't help us by saying you're gonna play a 'better' hack like BLAH, BLAH, or BLAH.

Weeelll anyway... he COULD improve this hack with adding more features to it; otherwise it wouldn't be too interesting *for me* to play.

Last edited:
Years
Last post on this thread. (Hopefully) The only reason I posted on this thread was because two other people, I knew chrunch from the Quartz LP, posted how much they didn't like the hack, and since I didn't like the ROM Hack either I posted a comment and yadda, yadda, yadda happened. This hack is better than POKEMON SINNOH QUEST and shubshub's many failed ROM Hacks. Cya, Peace!

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021

Also, no one forces you to play this hack. If you don't like it, DON'T PLAY IT, AND DON'T POST. Or post and say WHY, in other words, give out constructive critism.
And why can't I give constructive critism?

This hack isn't perfect. I should be able to give constructive critism, to HELP it improve.

Years
-facepalm- -facepalm- -facepalm- -facepalm- -facepalm- -facepalm- -facepalm- -facepalm- -facepalm- -facepalm- -facepalm- -facepalm- -facepalm- -facepalm- -facepalm- -facepalm-

Oh, and -facepalm-.

Good god. I've tried to avoid saying this because it will come across as offensive, but this is taking the piss. This hack is taking the piss out of the crappy hacks that were in the scrapbox. It was a message of sorts. There were ten trillion and one hacks in the scrapbox, unfinished, with little-to-no-features and crap storylines. Unfinished.

Gary finished this. He's probably at home, killing himself laughing at this right now. This hack was meant to be as bad and unoriginal as all the scrapbox threads, and that's true, but it's finished.

If you hate this and want to go and play Sienna or whatever (which, ha ha ha, their creator posted, having fun, saying this was a good hack. -facepalm-) then do it. Why must you carry on posting if you don't like the hack?

Honestly.
And why can't I give constructive critism?

This hack isn't perfect. I should be able to give constructive critism, to HELP it improve.

YOU WEREN'T GIVING CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM!

Understand? THERE WAS NONE.

Oh, and keeping to my promise, all of you that disrespected other members, will be infracted. If you want to carry on arguing, VMs/PMs, please~

/closed :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back