• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON PIKACHU'S WORLD

1st gym leader

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    Hi this is my first hack so i have little expirance i need help with scripts sprites and the background images of the trainers when battling

so any scripters and spriters and all that stuff plz just post a message on this thread and i will replay.

i have all the equiptment but little knowlage on how to use them
    i would be the mapper anyways.

Story:
    Your ever ash and misty and you are coming to pallet town (beacuse you moved to viridian city (which will be called leauge city) and you go and visit oak and he gives you your pikachu after running tests on it.suddnely as soon as you leave the mountian in route 2 has a yellow pokemon on it and this pokemon is a pikachu who is gaurded by bolders and rocks you need to gain your team back so you go to a man in the 8th gym and lets you into his garden which contains your pokemon.
    After you get your team you will continue your jouney to collect all of the badges and HM's.

brock will NOT be the first gym leader his dad will with weaker pokemon than in the leauge.

1st Gym - Bruno (or) Brock's Mum or Brock's Bro Forrest (i thought he was called tommy)
    2nd Gym - Becky (made up)
    3rd Gym - Lt Surge's son (celio re-colour) (made up charcter)
    4th Gym - Lindsey (Made up)
    5th Gym - Koga's sister (i think it is in the episode with koga the girl in the pink)
    6th Gym - Jordon (Made up)
    7th Gym - Chris (re-colour cool/ace trainer)
    8th Gym - Gary (with dragon pokemon)

if your pokemon are weak go to cave in route 2 and go and battle lv 50's-65's

after you have all the badges get ready for a Lv70 pikachu battle.
    when you beat the pikachu he will go back to sleep.

plz support me i need a team of hackers and banners will be made when i can learn how to make them :)

any admin's please dont close this fourm if there's no post's im a very bad hacker and need help

when you make a vote on the poll please also send a message of which pokemon to have and lvl's plz

Team
    PokemonLad08-Mapper/Half-Spriter-Half Battle Spriter (Creator)
    Hackimon12-Scripter
    Pokeboy08-???

If you wana join fill out this form and ill check it (if already on team it doesnt matter)

Specialty:(Just what you do eg:mapping)
    Proof:(Unless your a scriper just put a hack you've been in)
    Reason:(Why you would like to be in this hack unless you canrt think)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    ok thankz just no-one is looking and i canrt go any further with out a team of co.mappers,scripters,spriters and what not

View attachment 43138

these are the sprites for the leaders they need work i no but preaty good eh?

they go in order of leader badge

1.Tommy (could change into bruno)
    2.Becky (made up)
    3.Lt Surge's son (celio re-colour) (made up charcter)
    4.Lindsey (Made up)
    5.Koga's sister
    6.Jordon (Made up)
    7.Chris (re-colour cool/ace trainer)
    8.Gary (normal sprite but battle sprite is diffrent)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    View attachment 43138

these are the sprites for the leaders they need work i no but preaty good eh?

they go in order of leader badge

1.Tommy (could change into bruno)
    2.Becky (made up)
    3.Lt Surge's son (celio re-colour) (made up charcter)
    4.Lindsey (Made up)
    5.Koga's sister
    6.Jordon (Made up)
    7.Chris (re-colour cool/ace trainer)
    8.Gary (normal sprite but battle sprite is diffrent)
    Those were just some simple little recolors. :\
    Plus, Gary just looks the same. :\

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    Hackimon12 yes and thankz you can script and wind i know so can you help me sprite see its not all "SIMPLE" it was re-colour then say it was green i made it purple (invert) and pokeboy yes you can help

P.S
    gary looks the same because i gave him the cape and badge on his suit and it wasnt that good really so he looks the same but his battle sprite isnt

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    what should i do then if i am to help you

i can be a mapper for you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    erm i dont no i need no mappers yet because i need a mapper who can make more place (new places) so sorry can you change trainers pokemon me P.E.T still doesnt work (for elite map)

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
    so wait... when you said that there will be level 50-65 pokemon on route 2 did you mean you can go there early and have weak pokemon, or you can go there early, but your starter is near (or above) that level, or you can't get there until waaay later when your pokemon can handle them.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    Poddish
    you could battle the pikachu at the beginning but you need strength and rock smash to get to pikachu.

Weeble
    and if you want a better name just say.

If you need any advice or wana know more about the hack like training area's and other things just say

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    ill post some shots when i can im trying my best to script but i need hackimon12 to put in where you get pikachu at the begginning anyway pic will come soon

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    k ty i have school 2 but i suppose we will all to well together and today is saturday
    im busy watching pokemon movie mania!!!

Back