• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon pink-coral (HELP WANTED)

omomo0725

Mudkip Lord
Years
  • uhg....well thats my base pokemon(as in what it should look like).it would be nice if someone could edit them for me.
    yes well what i need is for some one to edit them.can you guys help.the tadpole is fine though.
    i made my space pokemon boss music too! its cool!

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Toaderru
    The Flexible frog Pokemon
    Flooper.jpg

Type:WATER
    phairway-water_symbol.gif

Info:Flooper is a very flexible Pokemon.Its Tung can shoot out 3 times its size at its opponent.It uses its tung to eat Caterpie,Butterfree,Wurmple,Mothem and other bug Pokemon that aren't poison.It can hold its Breathe for up to 7 hours if needed.

Wanoule
    The Fat Frog Pokemon
    Floogart.jpg

Type:WATTER,POISON.
    phairway-water_symbol.gif
    1a.jpg

Info:although slow its tung can go up to 10 ft long to catch its prey.under the tung there are holes that release toxins.

Well all of my names come from a french word amoung other words.

Also Toungue is spelled wrong.....
    I guess It dosen't matter if you spell it wromng on here,
    But If you put those Gramatical mistakes in the game....
    Well then we have a problem!

omomo0725

Mudkip Lord
    Years
  • Well all of my names come from a french word amoung other words.

Also Toungue is spelled wrong.....
    I guess It dosen't matter if you spell it wromng on here,
    But If you put those Gramatical mistakes in the game....
    Well then we have a problem!
    that is a good idea!
    do u want to help me

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Ummmm....
    What would you like me to do?
    Continue this through PM please.

Aslo I have a new name for Wanoule:
    Farague.

Last edited:

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • I like the idea, but the problem is the sprites.
    All Pokemon sprites face left and their lighting comes from that direction aswell.
    Your sprites do need some work, though the mole pokemon and that mouse are alright.

A.T.K.

>>"{LoneWolf}"<<
    Years
  • i like the color/sprite changeing idea...and the house idea and that your pokemon can running around in it, and maybe you should add furnertur and house color/upgrades.... would be awsome :DDDD....so u could have pink pokemon running around a purple mansion :P

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
    you mean that your gonna add a fishing contest without knowing how to script...
    So that map is not put into the hack.....
    And all four regions.....
    That would be alot of work for a scripter
    How much have you done now?

PlasticPokeball

Another Beginner Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2008
    Relax Jolteon,

Obviously a hack doesn't take two weeks to make. He will spend time on learning the basics and will work from there. I think it's a decent hack, probably needs more originality to the main plot rather than the aftermath when you beat the game..But I like the idea of new Pokemon, that way it feels more like a new game than a hack. Keep working on it.

By the way, did you get your ideas from Animal Crossing? Fishing contests and custom houses? They are good ideas, but sound pretty similar.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
  • Relax Jolteon,

Obviously a hack doesn't take two weeks to make. He will spend time on learning the basics and will work from there. I think it's a decent hack,.

I know that,its takes months or years for a hack but I thought that he was going to make someone else do that,its ok if he's learning how to script.

Well good luck omomo

Night_Blue

STFU
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2011
    The region is pretty big itself
    And your planning on having all four regions,that would take a long time to finish

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    I agree with Night_Blue, to my knowledge there has never been a hack that allows you to visit every region, as far as I know there haven't even been that much that let you visit other regions at all, save perhaps Naranja and Ruby Destiny.

Also, if you need a sprter, I can do some for you, because, not to offend Teh Blaziken i any way, I might be a shade better. Here are some samples, DO NOT STEAL I NEED THESE FOR ANOTHER SITE!!!:
    marivexmv0.png
    corpizorf0.png
    stegglelm2.png

Back