• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon PinkXY (pink-see)

Pinta77

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYKEAQo4CdQ[/ame]

Here's a little trailer showing some of what I've done so far.

Pinta77

Yeah Stalker. First of all and most obviosly the Pokemon from X & Y. Also that clip with the ghost girl is some what of an xy reference. Something similar happens in lumiose. If you watch the newest video I added you'll see I added teirno from X & Y. He wont play a significant role just some sidequests.

Pinta77

Just added the Holocaster from X & Y as a Key item. I'll add some pics or something tommorow. So this random guy is going to keep calling you through the Holocaster through out the story. Who knows how he got your number. But he wants to hang out.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    Looks great so far. The Meowstic sprites are great, but the gender of the white one is bothering me a little. Nothing too important. Looking forward to it

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm really liking your idea of this; it could make a great fan-sequel, haha. This doesn't matter much, but you should probably try inserting some of your own graphics when you're able to. If you are already planning it, then that's cool. Should be awesome to finally get the chance to play beta version. :]

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2019
    any possibility of mega evolutions?

also just curious; why did you chose ruby instead of emerald

Last edited:
    Back