• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Piratite[Preview Available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I'll give it a bash too, the sprite that is.

Good luck. ^^;

Hm, so I guess this is like a race, too, huh? Well, I'll give it a shot, too! I'm almost done, just have to fix some outlines and then make it 16 colors (because it's like 30 colors right now).

- EDIT -

Erm, I've finished! It's not all-that, but it's something! ^_^
narquiembb7.png
(edit it if you want)

I like it, but I probably won't use it. Thanks though.

The game looks good. Its nice to see a game where you don't have to use the basic starters of Leaf, Fire, and Water.

That's the plan. I hate following the norm.

That sprite looks great keyrin.

Well just stopping by to wish you Luck Luke. You have been a good friend and I hope you complete this. I'm sorry I couldn't help you much but as you know I suck. But if you need help at all Luke just msn me and I will try to help in anyway I can.
:<

Already said thanks on MSN. :P

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Well actually, I worded that wrong. I meant to say I'll make a final decision on what sprite to use when I get all of the submissions and am able to judge them side by side. Sorry for that.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
If anyone has free time to script, I'd greatly appreciate it. I finished the cave maps, so I'd really like to get the events done in there.

Last edited:

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2017
The sprite will be a bit late BB, my laptop is broken and my desktop is painfully slow.

shadowking93

UnStupid
Years
looks like a cool pokemon keyrin. a couple of questions, where'd you get the idea for pirates blueberry? that's a unique idea. and besides, isn't clampearl a water-type? i also like the fact that u made the starter town into a large city. are you thinking of making the other islands basically the gyms and the pirates like the elite 4? just asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back