• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon pkm file transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

galex23

Is Effing Awesome!
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2022
    Im really new to the site so dont get mad if this is a wrong section or not allowed thing
    i want to get some Pokemon onto my copy of HG and I'm trying to do the gts exploit, but whenever i enter the sendpkm number into my primary and secondary dsn, and try to enter the gts, it says connecting to WiFi and has green bars, then the bars completely drop and turn read and it say i got an error code 52100.
    what should i do to fix this

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
  • Im not sure what you're getting at, regardless, new or not, you should at least look around rather than asking us not to get mad using text in a colour which is very hard to read.

In all seriousness, i dont know much about wifi

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
  • Have you looked it up on the internet at all?

Pretty sure that has nothing to do with sendpkm, doesn't that one have something to do with the WEP code? I can't remember, but Google can probably help you.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • While this is a problem for you, hacking and exploitation is not encouraged to be discussed. If anything, Google is your best friend and I'd probably try doing a bit of research there. Otherwise, I'm just going to have to close this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back