• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum hack: Pokemon Platinum Pro

How hard is this?

• Easy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Medium

• Hard

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Pro

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2022
    The two ace trainers on route 215 with like 10-12 fully competitive Pokemon, in the rain, came out of nowhere, and although I like the concept, imo it was too early in the game to throw that (especially with the Raikou) and it's never touched on again (not even with the galactic multi-battle at Spear Pillar)

I was really thinking about doing this, maybe in my V3 update once this game gets some more exposer since that will probably make most people quit, lol

This sounds really scary...Like Darksouls level scary.

Only if you nuzlocke it.
    Been trying to get some youtubers to do a walkthrough cause I have no time to do that myself.
    I really want sinisterhooded figure to make a platinum kaizo, I doubt it'll be as hard and fair as my hack :)

My only regret is not being able to give the enemy's trainer the nature and ability that I want, due to my limited hex editing capabilites. I did however increase the shiny rate in my v2 patch :) to 1/257 which means the player has the highest percentage of encountering a shiny within the games capabilities.

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • Good hack, I just defeated Fantina, here's her team if someone wants to know it
    Spoiler:

Back