• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Platinum Rivals

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
Years
  • Went to the TCG nationals 2 days ago and I got a box of the Rising rivals.
    I pulled:

Wash Rotom
    Frost Rotom
    Chraon's Choice
    Alakazam 4 lv.X

I was pretty disappointed because I needed

Infernape 4 lv.X
    Luxray GL lv.X

But it was pretty good.

Michael4182

Read my Signature!!!!!!
    Years
  • Well I got back into Pokemon Cards not too long ago and ironically when I did, RR just came out so when I was at Toys R Us I got a RR pack (please note this was my first pack in a decent 5 years) and I got a Flygon Lvl.X :O

I traded it for a Holo Machamp and a Holo Gyrados from base set htough :P

what do you need to finish the set? we could work out a trade

what do you need to finish the set, we could work out a trade! (BTW if ive posted this like 3 times I apologize cause im still gettin use to this forum :P)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    I like Rising Rivals, but I find myself buying more of the Platinum base set packs more often still, though Volkner's philosophy is pretty nice.

Can't wait for the Supreme Victor's prerelease this weekend!

Lunar Umbreon

The Celestial Spirit
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2012
    I've only got a few cards, but I was lucky enough to get the no.101/100 Pikachu card [based on the original series Pika], and a holo Darkrai.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    Just bought a pack, only to find out the GL, E4 and Galactic cards were not as rare as I thought they would be, all of the cards were GL or E4 cards. Im happy with my Galade E4 Lvl X tho ^^

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • I have bought these once. I think about half was pokémon SP and I like these cards but I have bought Platinum cards more because I haven't seen these so much. I don't know where they hide these in shops... I have Quagsire GL and it's good, I use Punch and Run with it and just quicly turn it into play to kill somebody then put it back to bench :D

Years
  • I have bought these once. I think about half was pokémon SP and I like these cards but I have bought Platinum cards more because I haven't seen these so much. I don't know where they hide these in shops... I have Quagsire GL and it's good, I use Punch and Run with it and just quicly turn it into play to kill somebody then put it back to bench :D

well i understand how you go to shops and you wont be able to find them I actually found them at walmart after looking for months on local stores then walmart came to this town and makes it easier for me to get them instead of going to another city to find them.

Matafy

Matafy
    Years
  • Today my friend and I went to Target to go buy some NEW packs of these brand new cards. We each bought 8 packs and really wanted some of the really rare cards. Watch here to see what cards we have...maybe you would like to trade with us.
    (YouTube--->AtticProductions08)

Years
  • Today my friend and I went to Target to go buy some NEW packs of these brand new cards. We each bought 8 packs and really wanted some of the really rare cards. Watch here to see what cards we have...maybe you would like to trade with us.
    (YouTube--->AtticProductions08)

what series are you guys interested in well the cards i got like a mentioned earlier is

Reverese Holo: Electivire FB
    Rayquaza C

Rare: Camerupt G
    Honchcrow
    Sandslash

Uncommon: Drifblim
    Gabite
    Garchomp
    Magmar
    Metang
    Milotic
    Roserade
    Spiritomb

Common Beldum
    Corphish
    Crogunk(Reverse Holo)
    Drifloon
    Growlith
    Meowth
    Mime Jr.
    Mudkip
    Piplup
    Roselia
    Sphinx
    Surkit
    Zubat

Just went and bought myself some new cards today i went to walmart to buy them I got myself 5 packs of supreme victors

LV. X Charizard

Rares: Camerupt lv 49
    Roserade C
    Moltres (reverse holo)
    Butterfree FB
    Parasect (reverse holo)
    Chimecho

Uncommon: Altaria C
    Floatzel
    Roserade (reverse holo)
    Milotic
    Ivysaur