• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Platinum Team.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2014
    Luxray - Ice Fang ( Deal Ground / Dragon Type Pokemon)
    - Spark ( STAB + good chance of paralysis)
    - Crunch ( Type Coverage)
    - Magnet Rise
    Item: Life Orb
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability : Intimidate

Toterra - Stone Edge ( Deal Ice Type Pokemon)
    - Earthquake (STAB)
    - Synthesis
    - Wood hammer (STAB)
    Item: Focus Sash
    Nature : Adament
    Ability : Overgrow

Crobat - Cross Poison ( STAB)
    - Brave Bird (STAB)
    - Confuse Ray (Must have)
    - U-turn ( High speed scouting)
    Item : Leftovers
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Inner Focus

Lucario - Earthquake ( Deal with Fire Type Pokemon)
    - Brick break (STAB + Physical + Break through barriers)
    - Sword Dance ( Boost Attack)
    - Psychic ( Deal with Fighting Type)
    Item : Life Orb
    Nature: Adament
    Ability: Steadfast

Milotic - Surf (STAB + Considering the high pp and being a tanker )
    - ice Beam ( Deal with Grass Pokemon)
    - Toxic ( Being a tanker )
    - Recover (High HP + Sp.defence)
    Item : Leftovers
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Marvel Scale

Ninetales - Overheat
    - Hypnosis
    - Solarbeam (Works well with Sunny Day + Deal against Water Type)
    - Confuse Ray (Stall Time)
    Item : White Herb
    Nature : Timid
    Ability: Drought

This is my Pokemon Platinum team. Does it have any potential? I have defeated the elite four with all of them levellled 53.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Overall, it's all pretty great; your teammates should be able to cover each other just fine. Only suggestion I could make, though, is to possibly replace Crobat with another poison-type, such as Gengar. Gengar's a ghost, too, so it could take in any fighting-type hits that opponents throw at you, as well as ground. For moves, I'd recommend Hypnosis, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, and perhaps Focus Blast. If you'd like to give it an item, try either Life Orb or Black Sludge. As far as nature goes, my suggestion is Timid, but this isn't really mandatory in-game.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2014
    Hi. I understand that, but isnt crobat 4x ineffective against fighting too? I plan to use Crobat for Scouting with its insane speed.

SuperEspeon

Sinnohbaby
    Years
    Overall, it's all pretty great; your teammates should be able to cover each other just fine. Only suggestion I could make, though, is to possibly replace Crobat with another poison-type, such as Gengar. Gengar's a ghost, too, so it could take in any fighting-type hits that opponents throw at you, as well as ground. For moves, I'd recommend Hypnosis, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, and perhaps Focus Blast. If you'd like to give it an item, try either Life Orb or Black Sludge. As far as nature goes, my suggestion is Timid, but this isn't really mandatory in-game.

For 1 I particularly like Crobat for the fact that youre not using something you use every single day (cough cough gengar), and for 2, he can learn fly{:3}

Back