• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Platinum

should I rename it and if so?

• Pokemon Metallic

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Pokemon Black Ice

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

al21

Darkrai Devourer of souls
    Years
    Pokemon Black Ice​
    hack of fire red
    Intro​
    Hello I am Al21 and I am not new to these forums but I am a lurker. I originally joined so I could download SG but then I found out this place has so much to offer. I downloaded the tools this place has to offer. and messed around with some roms I have. I learned the hard way not to hack emerald which I was originally hacking Platinum on. I am making this hack to give back to PC, for all the wonderful hacks I have played.
    Story​
    Your Mother is an old Gym leader, who retired to stay at home with you when your Father died. One day you wake up and decide to go to see your brother without telling your father who comes and stops you from leaving and gives you one of his Pokemon. You go to see your brother and find out about an evil team who is trying to capture th Legendary Pokemon Mewtwo. You set out to stop this mysterious team and basically save the day.
    What I will need help on​
    1. I need help creating and inserting scripts
    2. Spriting
    3. And some help mapping

Last edited:

bradenm

Wheelie say find friends today
    Years
    for a second there i thought you'd copied the name of my hack (then i looked at the name closer)
    Anyway Mapping, Scripting done. just use Advance-Text and Advance Map.
    Im not sure if you can Maker more scripts if you mean script offsets, you can rewrite scripts with Advance-text.

al21

Darkrai Devourer of souls
    Years
    No I mean that I want to Add legends into the game like jirachi.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    In all the games you save the day.
    Maybe there should be a scene where you think youve hindered the team but you actually helped them.

Back