• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Plushies

Formula380

Supersonic
    Years
    I had a Raichu plushie a LONG time ago.. It was so cool! I took it to summer school a few times though and never saw it again... I was so sad :(

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    I have quite a few Pokemon plushies, most were won at fairs, but some were gifts back when you could actually buy them. I've got countless Pikachus, a raichu, a gengar, a meowth, a clefairy, snorlax and.. Actually, I can't remember, but I know there's more. If I saw any out and about, I'd buy them, but alas, they're uber rare now. ;_;

King!

better
    Years
    I've been collecting Pokemon plushies since the early days of Pokemon. They are still the only Pokemon toy that I buy these days since I like them enough to still enjoy them. The one problem is that there haven't been any released recently that I truly want.

As for my collection: Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, Caterpie, Butterfree, Arbok, Pikachu, Raichu, Clefairy, Vulpix, Zubat, Meowth, Psyduck, Poliwhirl, Seel, Gengar, Koffing, Chansey, Gyarados, Eevee, Jolteon, Snorlax, Dratini, Cyndaquil, Pichu, Togepi, Aipom, Wobbuffet, Houndour, Treecko, Torchic, Blaziken, Mudkip, Taillow, Azurill, Skitty, Plusle, Minun, Flygon, Corphish, Latios, Groudon, Chimchar, Shinx, Cranidos, Combee, Pachirisu, Buizel, Glameow, Chingling, and Munchlax.

Unfortunately, most of my plushies are in boxes except for a few select ones. And I would have more, but the lack of Johto-based ones (Johto having the most of my favorite Pokemon) put an end to that.

As for Feathing's question, "plushie" is a cuter term used because "stuffed animals" were also called "plush toys".

Lucky! Togepi! You truly atre a collector! I have some of those too, though.

What one's your favorite?

EDIT:

Some I have are....

Torchic
    Pichu
    Tiny Pachirisu
    Piplup
    Life-Sized Piplup
    Cyndaquil(2 of them)
    Treecko
    Grovyle
    Blaziken
    Tailow
    Poliwhirl
    Pikachu
    Life-Ish Size Squirtle
    Jigglypuff
    Starly
    Chimchar
    Duskull
    Sablye
    Flygon(the mayor)
    Corphish
    Manaphy
    Deoxys
    Life-Ish Sized Treecko

And maybe some others......

Last edited:
    Years
    I've been collecting Pokemon plushies since the early days of Pokemon. They are still the only Pokemon toy that I buy these days since I like them enough to still enjoy them. The one problem is that there haven't been any released recently that I truly want.

As for my collection: Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, Caterpie, Butterfree, Arbok, Pikachu, Raichu, Clefairy, Vulpix, Zubat, Meowth, Psyduck, Poliwhirl, Seel, Gengar, Koffing, Chansey, Gyarados, Eevee, Jolteon, Snorlax, Dratini, Cyndaquil, Pichu, Togepi, Aipom, Wobbuffet, Houndour, Treecko, Torchic, Blaziken, Mudkip, Taillow, Azurill, Skitty, Plusle, Minun, Flygon, Corphish, Latios, Groudon, Chimchar, Shinx, Cranidos, Combee, Pachirisu, Buizel, Glameow, Chingling, and Munchlax.

Unfortunately, most of my plushies are in boxes except for a few select ones. And I would have more, but the lack of Johto-based ones (Johto having the most of my favorite Pokemon) put an end to that.

As for Feathing's question, "plushie" is a cuter term used because "stuffed animals" were also called "plush toys".

Where did you get Munchlax? o_o

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
    haha, everyone has so many. all I have is a charmander that my girlfriend won for me at a fair =(

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
    target sells plushes, but they're not very large. toys-r-us dosen't have them where I'm at =/

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    I've seen a Turtwig plushie in one of those claw machines; and at Target I saw some Palkia and Dialga plushies...but what I really want is a Trapinch or Flygon one...do Trapinch plushies even exist? *searches Google*

I don't really own any Pokemon plushies; though one time I tried to actually make an Eevee one and failed miserably....

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    My friend is really good at making them.
    Like, she could probably do a decent job at making /any/ pokemon.
    She makes them when shes bored, and her goal is too make every pokemon.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I have Snorlax, Raichu, Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, 3 little Pikachu things, and Meowth. I think I'm excluding a few, but I can't remember. I haven't gotten any more since Johto was introduced (hence why I only have generation I ones).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Whoo, I love plushies. :D

My favourite plushies in the world are probably my 1/1 Pichu Bros. I got one off eBay and the matching one with the tuft of fur from someone at the Pokémon Collectors LJ community. The latter was honestly my holy grail for years and years and I'm so ecstatic to have both now. I didn't even realize they matched until I had them side by side, basically. XD; Just... omg. So happy with them. Augh, as far as Pichu plushies go I've got a ton of them orz. There's the talking Pichu plush from the Pokemon Center, the DX UFO catcher (shinychu!), beanbag plush, friends plush, the lying down button-y plush, and uhh... man too lazy to describe and I don't know the main brands OTL. Pictures are here.

Next main collection is Cherrim and... well, I'll describe it below. XD; I've got a fair few Pikachu plushes (who doesn't?). Nothing too notable, though. I love the 10th Anniversary one and also the big pillow one. There's also a Christmas ornament plush that's pretty cute.

Uhhhh, I've got the Houndour pokedoll and it is just adorable. You have no idea omg. ;~; He's on the left and I love him. Got him at Disney World, haha. I also quite like my vibrating Jigglypuff with identity issues. Don't ask. I've got a handful of mini-plushes with suction cups so they stick to the windows. I was trying to get a Cherrim one from a gashapon machine and got every single one (with some doubles) except Pikachu before I got Cherrim. XD; Some of them are stuck to my mirror. Aside from those, I have a few Burger King plushes and... nothing else that comes to mind so they probably aren't very interesting plushies. I have a new Pichu plushie coming eventually and it's just completely adorable but the seller and I have been having issues for multiple reasons so it's rather delayed. XD;

I've got Cherrim plushies, both forms.
    https://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1391/0207091809.jpg
    https://img135.imageshack.us/img135/955/0207091810.jpg
    *DISCLAIMER*: Toy is not affected by lighting. XD

I bought my Sunny Cherrim at a KB Toys and I my found regular Cherrim at an FYE. Walmart seems like a good place to check out since I've seen some Pokemon merchandise there. Toys 'R Us is also a good place if not better since it hosts the Event Pokemon distributions nowadays.
    *paws at Cherrim* ;~; I cannot find that non-sunny Cherrim plush ANYWHERE. Aside from the canvas plush and the recently released pokedoll (which is on its way to me now), it's the only plush I need for a complete plush collection of Cherrim. I weep. :(

Years
    Aw, plushies. I've always been a collector of the plushies. I think it would be cool to have one of each pokemon, but I'll never get there.
    The target nearby me has a bunch, but they haven't gotten a new set for a while now. It's the same ones I already have.
    I miss the pokemoncenter online store, because they had a whole bunch. That's where I got my favorites like espeon and absol.
    If anyone wants a list of what I got I can give it, it's pretty big.

zaphraud

Old Man Swampy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    My 1yr old son now has two large Mudkip (both from ectransfer, LOL), as well as one each of the gen-3 starters in the regular size... There's actually a pic of the ectransfer plush on wikipedia, it's since been copied onto other encyclopedias too..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mudkip-with-scrunchie.jpg

Back