• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon PowerPoint Starterkit (not sure if it belongs here)

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years
    @Everyone who says that they need OWs and other stuff
    THAT'S NOT A GAME KIT! THATS A BATTLE KIT!
    What the heck? Don't you understand guys, I don't want anyone to say this to me anymore! I added it BOLD, BIG AND UNDERLINED!
    @Orangturttle
    I already have those cries! Also i want the BW Battle BGs.
    --------
    Also, I am adding a VS sequence!

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    @Everyone who says that they need OWs and other stuff
    THAT'S NOT A GAME KIT! THATS A BATTLE KIT!
    What the heck? Don't you understand guys, I don't want anyone to say this to me anymore! I added it BOLD, BIG AND UNDERLINED!
    @Orangturttle
    I already have those cries! Also i want the BW Battle BGs.
    --------
    Also, I am adding a VS sequence!

You know writing in that "BOLD, BIG AND UNDERLINED" font is childish and immature.

I'm sorry but it still seems to me like this is a waste of time. I mean what is the result from using this? To make a battle GIF? Why would anyone want to do that? What's the point?

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
    There is no point in this "Starter kit". It is merely a poorly-done tutorial that you have to download stuff. If I was to make a battle scene, I would use RMXP or Game Maker instead of Powerpoint. PowerPoint is for slideshows and school projects, not a game or battle engine. If a want either, I would recommend RMXP.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years
    Desukan and Yagerbomb! Stop saying no point on this project!
    Don't say this Yagerbomb and Desukan!

Pharetra

zzzz
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    Desukan and Yagerbomb! Stop saying no point on this project!
    Don't say this Yagerbomb and Desukan!

Sorry KingSnivy, but they are trying to explain to you why this kit isn't going to be successful. Powerpoint really isn't Game Development software, it's made for presentations.

I'm getting criticism on my game too, my Pokedex was unbalanced. I worked on it, and now it's better. I didn't tell the members posting the Pokedex was unbalanced they don't have to say that. You're supposed to do something with the criticism you receive, everyone criticizing something is essentially helping someone, but as always, you just won't listen to criticism.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
    Still think this is pointless when you could just use essentials starter kit to achive your goals king Snivy doesnt know how to take critics, he's so pig headed..

Back