• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon:Prehistoric Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

pika247

Pikachu Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2012
    I have a better version of my megaleapth. I posted it so if you like it more use it.
    yeah, I'm gonna use it, it looks sleeker and more dangerous now.

BTW everyone, jodonel here has teamed up with me as a spriter and Fakemon idea brainstormer.

jodonel

Classy Man
    Years
  • We may need another spriter. I'm not good at doing backsprites. Ask pika247 if you want to join the team

pika247

Pikachu Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2012
    Sorry, still working on this I've just been busy with other things lately

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2010
    This looks pretty interesting. I only have access to the internet via my iPhone right now, so I can't test the game :(
    Could you please upload more scrn. Shots please?

I may help you guys with spriting, but I cannot help you before 25. August :/

Nice work (Y)

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2014
    i'm a good spriter

im a good spriter iv never tryed to do back sprites though i can still do it
    if you could use my sprites email me at [email protected]
    thanks!

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
    Years
  • Wow*___*
    great idea*__*Inserted fakemons look awersome=) and the fire starter so cute^^

Years
  • I was hoping to see a game set in the Dino eras, but this is awesome too. Defiantly keeping my eye on this

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back