• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Premier League

Years
  • Pokemon Premier League (Vote for the winner now) (YPPY)

Bg

In the Pokemon Premier League players will choose a pokemon which will compete in a voting contest against other peoples chosen pokemon. The league is designed just like a normal league: every week fixtures are released and 6 days are given for people to vote for the winner in each match. The results of each week are scored in: 3 for a win, 1 for a draw and 0 for a loss and each pokemon will play each other once. The highest scorer at the end wins the league.

The pokemon leader board is-
    Py

The current fixtures are-

Bastiodon v Celebi

Lickilicky v Venomoth

Feraligatr v Glaceon

Bellossom v Shaymin

Aakeosu v Snorlax

Flaafy v Gardevoir

Espeon v Meganium

Shining Meganium- Celebi
    Thorns- Venomoth
    Diablerie- Buizel
    Lickeh Lickeh- Lickilicky
    BinaryPeaches- Espeon
    Lickeh Lickeh- Snorlax
    Lickeh Lickeh- Dunsparce
    Shining Meganium- Flaafy
    Shining Meganium- Meganium
    BinaryPeaches-Feraligatr
    BinaryPeaches-Bellossom
    Sammyskitty- Gardevoir
    Sammyskitty- Shaymin
    Sammyskitty- Glaceon
    GrifSpark- Armaldo
    GrifSpark- Aakeosu
    GrifSpark- Bastiodon
    Curious- Rhyperior

When voting you can vote based on however you like: looks, Who would win a battle or just your favorite.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    If you're willing to let this game last longer, that might be a good idea to give people up the three (might prevent wars from breaking out as well. Just maybe). I'm not too sure about this, since it's more popularity than anything, and thus might just be an extended 'this or that' game with extra rules, and it may result in some wars, but we'll see how it goes. If it starts going down the drain, I'll have no choice but to close it.

So it's easier for me to keep an eye on this, I'll join in with Espeon.

Years
  • Ok, I agree, if it gets like that I'll probably close it myself.

I agree actually About the 3. People may use 3.

Thanks for signing up.

Do you perhaps think that the game would work better if voters can base it off what they choose like: looks, who would win in a battlle or just who they like the best.

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
  • If you can sign up with 3 than I will also sign up with Snorlax and Dunsparce.

I think that voting system would work better and have a better variety.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    "Who they like the best" is straight out popularity, and so does look, kind of. Our best bet would have to be the battling one, so to say. Buuut.. to keep it simple, voting would have to do. No ridiculing each other, though.

Nyaa, Normal members can't close threads, so aye, I'll be keeping a close eye on this one.

With that said, Bellossom and Feraligatr will be my other two Pokemon. favorites haha.

Years
  • lol.

I know making it a battling one would stop arguing. However, I don't want the game to be so ridged. Could I do something like who would win a battle and who would win a contest so its a bit different to just favorites.

I meant deleting the thread if it got like that. Not sure why I put closing.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • Hey, this seems like an interesting idea!

1) For my first, I shall choose Armaldo, as I seem to have an obsesion with it recently!
    348.png

2) My second choice, will be the shiny-new Aakeosu, the Old Bird Pokémon.
    567.png

3) Bastiodon, is my third, and final choice.
    411.png

I'm sure everyone can guess I'm on a 'fossil theme' today. I'm not sure why, but who doesn't like those ole' extinct Pokémon.

Years
  • Thank you for signing up.

I'm going to tell you a little more about the league: there are effectively two leagues; your competing in both. One is the pokemon league (the pokemon play each other, get points and the pokemon with the most wins the league) and the other is the team league (which is the total of all your Pokemons point totals, the user with the most is the team winner)

When playing I will create a list of all the match ups-

pokemon one v pokemon two
    Pokemon three v pokemon four

and copy and paste the list and add one point to who they vote for-

user 1

1 pokemon one v pokemon two 0
    0 Pokemon three v pokemon four 1

user 2

2 pokemon one v pokemon two 0
    1 Pokemon three v pokemon four 1

You won't have to vote for all of them and people who aren't in the league may vote.

As we have 17 sign ups and sign ups are closed one pokemon will miss each week. You cannot vote for your own. The voting ends either on Monday or when they dry up.

0 Gardevoir v Aakeosu 1

0 Celebi v Snorlax 0

1 Shaymin v Espeon 0

0 Flaafy v Meganium 0

0 Venomoth v Lickilicky 1

1 Bellossom v Feraligatr 0

0 Glaceon v Buizel 1

1 Armaldo v Dunsparce 0

Added my votes. Just copy an paste it and add one to who you wish.

Last edited:

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
  • 0 Gardevoir v Aakeosu 1

0 Celebi v Snorlax 0

1 Shaymin v Espeon 0

0 Flaafy v Meganium 1

0 Venomoth v Lickilicky 2

1 Bellossom v Feraligatr 0

0 Glaceon v Buizel 1

1 Armaldo v Dunsparce 0

Do we vote for two or do we vote for more?

Back