• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Prequel- The story of Kanto

simplynaruto

Banned
Years
  • Hey I am simplynaruto. I have some knowledge in hacking but not enough. I planned this hack with darkcookie before I logged in and when I did i saw that he got banned. So once he gets his ban lifted he will most probably continue this thread cause its both of ours but the idea is all his. On to features,story/plot, and what is going to happen with the progress seeing as its a split project.
    As the title of the thread suggests this is a prequel to kanto. If its sucessful and this gets finished we will most probably make 2-3 other prequels following after this. The main character will most probably be the same person but he develops through each prequel. Its kind of a story split into three parts.
    1. The kanto part is the beggining of the journey but the start of a fight for life as well.
    2. The johto part continues were we found the character journeying to
    3. The hoenn part concludes the whole story with an epic fight.

Features.
    1. The character is new and no girl.
    2. The pokemon in each region are new. They are primitive versions of the pokemon we know seeing as this took place 2000 years before the regions we have today.
    3. Kanto/Johto/Hoenn are editted. The areas we know will stay in place but either flooded, dried, or broken up and floating.
    4. Fly routes. This is the major part that I hope we can include. Since this will all be on fire-red we will replace the sevii islands with routes to fly in.

Story.
    You are a trained secret trainer. Your journey starts in the island of pallion the now pallet town. Your quest is to stop the three element gods from tearing up kanto. The mission is clear: You must face them to stop their destruction and bring peice to kanto. On your journey you must cross the deserty lands were mnt moon and pewter/cerulean lie. The flooded south of kanto. The floating plains of northeast of kanto. And to climb the mountain of saffron to end this all.

If its confusing tell me and the story will mostly continue into johto with you stopping the cataclysmic power of moon and sun and then to hoenn to stop the three winds.

Index
    Three winds- Moltres/Articuno/Zapdos.
    Element gods- Groudon/rayquaza/Kyogre.
    Moon/Sun-Lugia/Ho-Oh.

Update: I have a banna. Please use.
    Pokemon Prequel- The story of Kanto
    It goes to the site I made it on so if you click on it it goes there sorry.

Last edited:

a new killer ramoteh

u ****ing people misunderstand
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2009
    Shouldn't you have PMed a Mod already?
    If you did,then NVM
    (That would make this post pointless)

Back