• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon President

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2009
    If the world of Pokemon had an election for their president what character do you think would win and who would it be against?

I feel that it would be either LT. Surge because of his military experience vs Mr. Fuji because he seems to be a man that many people love and has enough experience through out his life to be a good leader of the Pokemon world.

My prediction:

Mr. Fuji

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Professor Oak would win, because he's the most respected person in the Pokémon world. He's also the only person I can see being in office and doing a good job as well.

However, that Elite Four Champion, Obama, would stand a pretty good chance as well.

Years
    If the world of Pokemon had an election for their president what character do you think would win and who would it be against?

I feel that it would be either LT. Surge because of his military experience vs Mr. Fuji because he seems to be a man that many people love and has enough experience through out his life to be a good leader of the Pokemon world.

My prediction:

Mr. Fuji
    I find it odd you would choose Lt. Surge because he is an American. My vote would go to Brock because he is wise beyond his years.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Obamasnow.

...Whaaaat? :P

...LOL. I would rep you if you had posted at least 4 word :P.

Anyways. A president? Well that would be hard, but the one most fit to run would be Ash Ketchum... at least during a Depression, anyways.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I'd probably vote for either Norman, or Professor Oak, either of the two are respected, and Norman is a family man, and has time to be a Gym Leader as well, clearly showing that he has enough time to help out, and do other things for the Pokemon world.

Kirakishou

*~Snowdrop Crystal~*
    Years
    I'd say either Cyrus, because of his emotionless charisma, Steven Stone, because he has an extremely rich and powerful father and is/was an Elite 4 champion, or Giovanni, because he's the head of the most awesome crime syndicate ever and will have a lot of money and influence because of this.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Lance...
    He seems to be the most experienced.
    Steven Stone seems to be quite the leader too.

Actually, Prof Oak, definitely he is the most renowned researcher

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Guys, I've definitely thought this one out. *holds up a sign that reads "Bill for President"*

Intelligence, passion for his work, consideration for the people (what with having worked for them essentially by managing the Storage/Retrieval System), and a number of fans would say he looks cute. Even if he's young and not quite as experienced as his opponents, with how cute intelligent and passionate he is, he'd probably still steal the election.

Long joke short, guys, he's Obama. *flee!*

(This post brought to you by the letters "cynicism" and "fangirlism" and the number "sleep deprivation." Seriously, my bet would be on Giovanni. Because of essentially what alipeewee stated.)

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I would say one of the champions. Either Steven, Lance or Cynthia. All have proven themselves in difficult circumstances.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    Pokemon training is diffrent to Politics. I would say we hasn't been shown any possible (Or likely :S) presidential candidates in the world of Pokemon.
    Going by most series, I'd say Giovanni would rig it, beat the good dood and what not. Then Ash (Who knew?) would save the day :3 And some random, moral, politician will lead...

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Professor Oak would win, because he's the most respected person in the Pokémon world. He's also the only person I can see being in office and doing a good job as well.

However, that Elite Four Champion, Obama, would stand a pretty good chance as well.

Brock Obama (That's what I figure his last name is XD) vs Lt. Surge

The equivalent of this year's election.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Giovanni or Brock or duh, Oak.

Go Obama!

Back