• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Pride

Years
  • Welcome to a world of uknown proportians. The land of lost dreams, lost minds, and lost hope, Calda. Calda is known as the lost island because of long ago, Calda was devastastated with a series of natural catastrophes. These events destroyed the strong bond between Kanto and Calda, and led Calda to drift in the ocean, alone. You are a young pokemon explorer, just getting you partner pokemon. Your about to explore Calda, and discover it secrets, like how it was split, why it is drifting farther away, and if these catastrohpes will happen again.

The storyline is quite hard to explain. In Calda, many people live normal lives, not knowing of Calda's terrible past. Calda, is home to over 100 different pokemon, not related to the pokemon of now-a-days. Calda is filled with 12 towns starting from Twigberry Town to Elyra, the island holding the Calda Elite 4. But most of all, there is Dragon Mountain, which is the base of Team Drago, a squad of stupid knumb skulls. They use the raw power of
    Dragon-type pokemon with the elemental capacity of Water-types to crush attemps of there foes. Team Drago, the team you must defeat is trying to tap into the core of the planet, and unleash the three pokemon that may have split Calda apart. These pokemon are deadly, and were fossilized against will to spare the world. The world is in danger, and if Team Drago succeeds, The world's hope will be lost.

Your goal is to releive the world of this terrible scare from these Dragonic Beast, and Bring Pride back to Calda, before it is to late.

There will be a full pokemon. This is my first game on this forum, yet i have had several before on PE2K. This storyline has been swimming in my head for a while. I hope you like :)

~Towns~
    Brushyne Town/Proffesor Eugena and Calvin Palm
    Home to you and your grandparents home, this is the smallest town in Calda, and is the place of getting your starters.

~Partner Pokemon~
    Your partner pokemon are listed below:
    The Brush Pokemon
    Hornette
    The Barrel Pokemon
    Detrol
    The Eel Pokemon
    Corele

~Gym Leaders~

~Elite 4~
    Hilda-Rock
    Hilda the rock gym leader is skilled in rock type pokemon. She was born on the highest mountain in Calda, and had young rock pokemon ever since birth. She was an only child, and she had to share her pokemon with no one. She is the nicest member of Elite 4
    Broncho-Fire
    Broncho, was born in the most hot area of Calda. He was born into a family of Puprife Lovers, and got one as his first pokemon. He is a fomer member of Team Drago, and is a skilled pokemon physician. He is the most cunning member of the Elite 4

Darma-Dark
    Darma, was born in the biggest city in Calda. She was a young dark trainer, but was far from gothic. She loved dark pokemon, and cared for them dearly. She is the hardest member of the Elite 4, having tricks like Heals and Full Restores.

Aena-Flying
    Aena was born in the same town as Hilda. She loves flying types, and is skiled at staggering swift moves like Aerial Ace, and the new Calda move, Soar. She has no sence of mercy, and will attack at any means neccecary. She is the fastest, using moves like Agility and Double Team.

Champion-Proffesor Palm
    Proffesor Palm is the final Elite 4 member. He is the champion, having a diverse team. You should bring a variety of pokemon types, including Water, Electric, and Fire. He is tough, and if you win, he will open allow you to get another Partner (to be announced)

~Supporting Questions/Comments~

~Creative Questions/Comments~

Last edited:

Krishnan

Betrayer..........
    Years
  • I've got two things to say!

First thing is: Your grammar and spelling please correct it.
    Second thing is: Don't double post use the edit button.

Krishnan

Betrayer..........
    Years
  • Ummmm... You mean to set up a team right? If yes then you can, there is a member recruitment thread somewhere in Game Dev section (xD I don't remember where!).

Years
  • Ok. I have added a secondary region; Denko and Calda. They are connected along the border, and after beating the Calda Elite 4, you can get access to the Tradit City Gate, leading into Route h4, which leads to the great Denko region. Once I can, I will add pictures of Denko and everything.

The starters are finished and they are changed.

Back