• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokemon Protector Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Thunder

The Dream Trainer
Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    I'm new, and I hope you read my story.

Chapter : The Pokemon Protector Squad
    Dream walked into Proffesor Charolette's lab. "Hey, Commander! I'm here like you asked." Dream called, walking to a young blonde hair woman wearing a lab coat. Next to her was a green table with three poke'balls in it.

"Hey Dream." Gold greeted.

"Okay, you two. In These poke'balls are starters for PPS members. But First, here." Proffesor Charolette reached into her lab coat and pulled out two shiny badges.

"Your Pokemon Protector Squad badge. Congrats! You are now Cadets." Under his Detective hat, Dream smiled.

"Okay, Dream, you first. Pick a ball." Commander Charrlette said. Dream trudged towards the Poke'balls, and thought.

Hmm, Growlithe looks more proffesional, and is great for tracking stuff. Dream selected the poke'ball at the right end of the Table, and threw it.

"Growlithe, I choose you!" He yelled, as a small red puppy with a white maine appeared.
    "Cool!" Dream Exclaimed, petting the fire pokemon.

Anybody like it? Someone tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mutt19

Kill confuse ray not golbat
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010

Just out of curiosity, what was the other pokemon? And how did he know one of them is growlithe? And why is it such a short chapter? OK so I'm asking too many questions. But then again, you can't explain everything in one chapter. Besides that. Pretty good.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    And don't bump threads over a month old. Check the rules before posting. Only the author of the thread can bump it in this section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back