• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Protectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
  • I didn't use the hyper patch or Power patch or key patch- which were done by the German community, but I used some weird patch I found by the Italian community. A google search will provide some positive results. I should know as that is what I did ha.

Years
    • Age 30
    • CA
    • Seen Mar 2, 2023
    I'm lovin' this so far. The class thing is brilliant! I've always wished for something like that in pokemon. Seriously, this looks like it could be awesome.

AJUST

/Kusagaki. The Grass Kid./
    Years
  • Looks great! I hope you it gets finished :)

Oh, and i dont know if this has been suggested, but a feature I've always wanted is to be able to use custom sprite sheets. Is that hard to implement?

Ashje

+1 Dead Puppies
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    Hi, I'm Ashje.
    This game looks and sounds amazing! I can't wait for a release. I'd like to help support the game. I own an adoptables site, kinda like PokePlushies but not as good. So, if you want to, I can make a promo adoptable for your staff. Just let me know. And Good Luck XD

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    After looking at the updates, I'm even more impressed by this than I was before - already being impressed by using a program that makes PKMN battle systems a giant pain-in-the-ass. :P Being able to play it in either regular or Ranger format sounds quite appealing; replay value is the main attraction to most games, and this would definitely nail it.

GAK

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    Hi, I'm Ashje.
    This game looks and sounds amazing! I can't wait for a release. I'd like to help support the game. I own an adoptables site, kinda like PokePlushies but not as good. So, if you want to, I can make a promo adoptable for your staff. Just let me know. And Good Luck XD
    Omg ashje my friend? Remember me from YCM? Whats up man?

And btw, neo, long time no update, whats wrong?

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    if you want to "rave" about whats been going on between the two of you, then use the PM system, its there for a reason

Earlier, he said that he was working heavily on his college finals, which required him to do alot of work. They were finished 3 days ago. He's probably a bit burnt out, so give him time to get himself back together.

Don't. Ask. For. Updates.

Ashje

+1 Dead Puppies
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    ^
    Sorry.

But my offer still stands:
    Hi, I'm Ashje.

GAK

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    Soz, as well...anyway, the game is gonna be a blast once he comes back and finishes it

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
  • Wow, this is unbeleivable, so much work and time put into a game and this looks like a real game! I would pay for this, like $30-$40!! It looks so frikin real!
    Keep up the awesome work!!
    You have my support and promise that i'll play this game when it is finished.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • I wrote this on my forum yesterday, but I want to type this here.
    "I would like to announced to you all that I am one of the 4 founders of Shogun Game Studio, a software development studio here in Dublin, Ireland.

We have been organising this since around early March, but things really kicked off once we got our office space.
    We made several stops by the office last week, with the Monday just gone being our first official day in work.
    We are working handy hours of 10 AM - 4 PM.

Our main platform for development is the iPhone currently, but this will grow as we hire more people.
    We already have our first app ready for the iPhone app and it should be approved hopefully by the end of next week latest.
    I'll post more details on the app when it is official on the app store.

We are know, after only 2 days of official work, moving onto our second small iPhone project.

I took a lot of pics of us in the office, but I'll post them when the app is up, as most of them contain pics of us with the app, and shows the app at it's various builds (wait until you see the first version of the app compared to know lol).
    I'll also be providing links to the site when we are fully up and running.

- - -

So what does this mean for Calis Projects- and let's face it- more importantly, Pokémon Protectors?
    Well it means my free time is cut a huge amount and pretty much my work rate will be the same as when it was in college (since I'll be in the office during the day now).
    Calis Projects is still my own label, and will be for life. Any projects I do solely will be under this label, but I am one of the founders of Shogun Game Studios which means this really is my passion and the moment and I'm already putting everything I can in to get it off the ground and get our names out there with our apps.
    I will always be active here, so keep posting- I can't say enough "Thank You" to you guys for showing support and please keep it coming.
    I'm never going to give up on Protectors because of you.
    I mean that.

Let me know what your thoughts are here guys.
    Cheers."

Please leave me some comments here too guys. I'd like to know what you make of this.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Wow Neo, that is great! You're basically living my dream right now. I wish you, and the rest of your team luck in everything you do in the future.

Edit: I also found this site a while ago, it may help you recruit people for your company. http://www.gamedevelopers.ie

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Cheers Yuoaman, thanks fir the support.
    As for the link, that is actually how I found the course I was doing in college last year. It's handy if you live in Ireland and need to find some education for game development, or work lol.

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
  • Very nice.

The current apps are amazing so I can't wait to see what you have produced!

You have shown some great coding work here so time to test it out there, good luck :)

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    Awesome! Good luck to you; don't worry about us, nor let us stand in way of your dream.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back