• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Psychic Pink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupe

isn't she cute...
Years
  • hi guys some updates, i restarted the hack and made new maps,here is the starting town(again lol)
    Pokemon Psychic Pink

Pokemon Psychic Pink

Pokemon Psychic Pink

Pokemon Psychic Pink

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    wow...
    lovely screenies, Lupe. :3

the green palletes are really cool in my eyes, and it really looks more like evening around there.

anyways, wish ya a good luck~

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • The tiles and mapping are looking really nice, and that new heroine Overworld is very pretty :)

Well, I'd like to see more about other towns/cities, to know what's outside Balamb. I wonder if you'll respect the layout of the map that FF8 had, or not? (Because Balamb was supposed to be located on an island)

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    I hope you finish release pre-beta soon, but it'll probably take a while, seeing it says you're only 15% done.

Lupe

isn't she cute...
    Years
  • The tiles and mapping are looking really nice, and that new heroine Overworld is very pretty :)

Well, I'd like to see more about other towns/cities, to know what's outside Balamb. I wonder if you'll respect the layout of the map that FF8 had, or not? (Because Balamb was supposed to be located on an island)

some maps will be based on the game itself but mostly not

and some updates: finished timber
    Pokemon Psychic Pink

Pokemon Psychic Pink

Pokemon Psychic Pink

Pokemon Psychic Pink

Pokemon Psychic Pink

major credits to skoria/richie for letting me use his wonderful gym as a base

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    sorry if I just noticed the pallete changes, Lupe. :\
    anyways, black themed battle text? that looks awesomely good. :3

best wishes and continue the great work. :3

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    could you please put more screenshots? i cant wait till you finish. keep up good work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back