• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon:Puddles

Do You Like My Hack?

• Total voters

Charizard-Kun™

I'm Shadow Grovyle Now
Years
  • This is my first hack. I hope you like it.

Hack Name
    Pokemon Puddles

Hack Of
    Pokemon Ruby

Story
    You are the chosen one to save the world. But you don't know that until you win the Pokemon Leauge. You have to stop the puddles from growing and growing or they will make the whole world a HUGE puddle or ocean.

Features
    1.New sprite [boy only]
    2.New cities and towns
    3.A very few pokemon in new places.

ScreenShots
    Pokemon:Puddles

Attached ROM removed!
    Use an IPS-Patch next time!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    I kinda like the idea of the puddles. How come the puddles are growing?
    This is my first post ever:)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Dude.

Dewford map is totally wrong. Wrong map arrangements

And please revamp the map completely as I dont like to go through the same Houen feeling over againw ith minor map changes :/

Saq

Darkness surrounds me, Run!
    Years
  • i really like this pokemon hack. It is truly impressive :). I do like other hacks, but this is one of my favourites by far. Great Work on the hack :D

Charizard-Kun™

I'm Shadow Grovyle Now
    Years
  • I wake up and find more people posting? Thanks guys. And ok, I will use IPS.
    I don't have a demo.

Last edited:

revan323486

Fear me or I'll cry...
    Years
  • Ok......

I honestly think the story is kind of weak. I mean come on, the whole world a puddle? AT LEAST tell us where the puddles came from. Unless you change the story, I'm not looking foward to this hack... sorry...:(

Charizard-Kun™

I'm Shadow Grovyle Now
    Years
  • Hey! revan323486! This is my first hack! At least try to respect other people!

The puddles came from a huge storm when Groudon and Kyogre were fighting. Kyogre made a huge storm by calling all the water pokemon.

Happy now?

crasher191

The raw power of dragons...
    Years
  • sounds like you didnt even think about that and just through that in if you ask me...

kamikazee

The Dragon Slayer
    Years
  • Just because its your first hack doesn't mean you couldn't come up with a story. You should try to come up with the story before you actually do the hack. That way more people become interested in the hack. I like a game that has a some kind of story. I won't play this game mainly because I don't see the point of the puddles in the game. What do they affect? Does it change any of the gameplay? If you had a good story that explained what the puddles are doing and how they affect the game I might play. That's just my opinion, though.

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
  • Quit Picking on him he's still a junior hacker. just because he hasn't thought everything through yet doesn't mean that you all have to criticize him

Saq

Darkness surrounds me, Run!
    Years
  • the people who dont like this game should not even post a comment. Your meant to praise the owner of this wip hack. Dont forget he is making this hack in his own time. And Here we are kicking back in our chairs waiting for more updates and stuff. Learn to appreciate peoples work.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • Yea thats true give the guy a break its his first hack! I think your doing a great job Dr.Latios and keep up the good work :D

Back