• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pulsing Time / Infinite Space

Days
    • Seen Mar 7, 2024
    t5.png
    scre 3.pngscre.pngscre5.pngscre7.pngscre6.pngscre2.pngscre 4.pngscre9.png

Welcome to the world of pokemon, where dreams and adventures come to life! Start your journey in the Astrium Region, where there are hundreds of pokemon out there waiting to meet you. Fill up your pokedex, defeat gym leaders, stop evil teams, there's so much adventure that's waiting for you. So why wait? Start your journey today! #fangame#adventure#rpg#pokemon

DOWNLOAD HERE: https://gamejolt.com/games/ptis/857494

Pokémon Pulsing Time and Infinite Space is a nonprofit fangame and Pokémon is owned by Nintendo and GameFreak. NO MONEY IS PROFITED OFF OF THIS PROJECT. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR DO I ENDORSE THE SELLING OF THIS PROJECT. THIS PROJECT SHOULD NOT IN ANY FORM BE SOLD FOR MONEY. Please support the official titles.

Progress

Current Version: 1.0.2

Route 11 + Aura Veil City + 3rd Gym Expected Release Date: End of Janurary

The game currently goes up to the second gym. I plan on updating the story by each gym. This means that there should only be 8 major updates. Any other updates that may occur would be bug fixes. Version 1.2 should be released around the end of Janurary.

Version Exclusives

Pokemon Pulsing Time and Pokemon Infinite Space will both have version exclusive pokemon. This means that there are certain pokemon that are only obtainable in a specific version. For example, Starly is only obtainable in Pokemon Pulsing Time and Pidgey is only obtainable in Pokemon Infinite Space. However, there may be come exceptions where pokemon can be encountered regardless of version via. static encounter. Please note that the following list contains the pokemon that are currently version exclusive as of version 1.1. This list is subjected to change in future updates.

Evolution Tweaks

Certain pokemon have specific evolution methods that aren't possible due to that feature not being in the game. Because of it, there have been changes to certain pokemon to make their evolution easier and possible.

Credits

Developer - Me
    Music - All owned by Game Freak
    Sound Effects - Rhyden, Marin, Zeak6464
    Animations: Nut0066, KRLW890
    Scripts: Luka S.J
    Pokemon Essentials - Maruno
    Plugins - Lucidious89, Golisopod User
    Battlebacks - princesphoenix
    Giratina in Title - SageDeoxys
    Various Sprites - Nintendo/Game Freak, Naokohiro, Robloxmaster376, Furs the Fox, Nephae, Larry Turbo, Leparagon, Marin, MapleBranchWing, Alaguesia, Harveydentmd, Veekun, Contributors to the pokemon smogon projects, Caruban, Abnayami, Skyflyer, OldSoujia, Katten, KingOfThe-X-Roads, Sopita_Yorita, Divaruta666, Azria, JordanosArt, AshnixsLaw, ace_stryfe, ezerart, G.E.Z., Blaquaza
    Map - NikNaks93, Mezz8118
    Battle UI - No Pro Bro

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Mar 7, 2024
    Pokemon Pulsing Time / Infinite Space
    NEW EVENT (Limited)

A rare species of pokemon has randomly shown up in the Astrium Region. You now have a small chance to find Torchic in the Hollow's Forest. A torchic you find in the wild will also know the move Roost, a move it usually can't learn.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i get these when trying to load games thanks

Attachments

• Pokemon Pulsing Time / Infinite Space
      pulsing time.PNG
      25.3 KB · Views: 3
    • Pokemon Pulsing Time / Infinite Space
      time space.PNG
      10.5 KB · Views: 3
    Days
    • Seen Mar 7, 2024
    i get these when trying to load games thanks
    I'm unable to recreate this glitch. I'm able to save and load both versions of the game.

By chance, do you have a save file for any other essentials type game. If so, loading that file onto the game may be the result in that error.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    no i cant get game to load at all Pokemon Pulsing Time & Pokemon Infinite Space come with errors

Days
    • Seen Mar 7, 2024
    no i cant get game to load at all Pokemon Pulsing Time & Pokemon Infinite Space come with errors
    The only thing I could think about is trying to delete the save file if you have an essentials save file. This seems like an issue with the program itself.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i don't have any save files and i have plenty of pokemon games that have essentials works fine thanks

Days
    • Seen Mar 7, 2024
    i don't have any save files and i have plenty of pokemon games that have essentials works fine thanks
    The other thing I can say is to make sure that you have all the files extracted and are in that same exact folder. The game won't work if the exe is outside of the folder with all the additional files in it. If the exe is still inside the folder with the other contents and still doesn't work, the only other thing I can tell you is to redownload and make sure all the files are extracted properly.

Edit: Please redownload with the new version to make sure everything is working properly.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    I am also getting an error when attempting to load the game(Pulsing Time). No amount of re-downloading/unzipping will fix it.
    Script '<internal:marshal> line 34:ArgumentError occured.
    undefined class/module Player_Quests

I know the reason why, in the games save file location, if we already have another game that used the same name of "Pokemon Essentials v20.1" it will try to load that save file..
    I suggest for this creator, awesomestar5000.. to actually name the pokemon games save file instead of leaving it as Essentials..
    https://prnt.sc/9JgGMJg7kjGj

After I renamed the current save file from the "Pokemon Essentialss v20.1" folder, the game loads.

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Mar 7, 2024
    I am also getting an error when attempting to load the game(Pulsing Time). No amount of re-downloading/unzipping will fix it.
    Script '<internal:marshal> line 34:ArgumentError occured.
    undefined class/module Player_Quests

I know the reason why, in the games save file location, if we already have another game that used the same name of "Pokemon Essentials v20.1" it will try to load that save file..
    I suggest for this creator, awesomestar5000.. to actually name the pokemon games save file instead of leaving it as Essentials..
    https://prnt.sc/9JgGMJg7kjGj

After I renamed the current save file from the "Pokemon Essentialss v20.1" folder, the game loads.
    You are 100% correct. Good idea.

To prevent this from happenening again, I'm going to release a new version of the game that makes certain that the save file is different from the other games. Along with that, there will also be some bug fixes along with the new version.

Edit: Please redownload with the new version to make sure everything is working properly.

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Mar 7, 2024

Pokemon Pulsing Time / Infinite Space​

Version 1.0.1 Update​

Bug Fixes

-Fixed confusion between save files. The game should now be playable.
    -Fixed Luther's Event from softlocking you
    -Fixed the classrooms teleporting you to different locations
    -Old man now gives you held item instead of telling you to come back
    -Fixed the female sprite from looking weird
    - Metapod, Kakuna, Silcoon, Cascoon, and Scyther no longer spawn at levels 3-6 in Hollow's Forest
    -Fixed female Meowstic not showing up as female
    -Fixed Granite City from not following day-night cycle
    -Fixed Gym Challenge battleback
    -Fixed Gym Challenge's Wild Battle theme
    -Fixed Status Conditions from not showing up properly in battle

To avoid any other issue with gameplay, delete the folder you used to use to play this game originally and download the new one to stay up to date with current version and fixes. (v. 1.0.1)

I sincerely apologize for any inconvience you may have experienced while playing the game. If there are anymore bugs that are found in the game, don't hesitate to reply to the thread and I'll do my best to fix it in a future update.

Days
    • Seen Mar 7, 2024

Pokemon Pulsing Time / Infinite Space​

Version 1.0.2 Update​

Bug Fixes

-Fixed Clay and Trinity's event at the school from softlocking you.
    -Fixed Gym Leader Geo's mid battle dialouge.

To avoid any other issue with gameplay, delete the folder you used to use to play this game originally and download the new one to stay up to date with current version and fixes. (v. 1.0.2)

If there are anymore bugs that are found in the game, don't hesitate to reply to the thread and I'll do my best to fix it in a future update.

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Mar 7, 2024
    Clay/Trinity's event still froze me in the same spot (I re-downloaded too)
    So It took me the longest to figure out why this happened.

Assuming you picked Charmander/Oshawott as your starter, depending on what starter you chose is the event that you'll get. The entire time I was only fixing the event that happens when Chikorita was chosen.

I apologize for the trouble. Try and redownload it now, it should work now.

Days
    • Seen Mar 7, 2024
    Pokemon Pulsing Time / Infinite Space will be seeing it's Version 1.1 update on Janurary 1st, 2024 at 12 pm est.

The update will be featuring new routes + the 2nd gym, along with many other new things to experience in the Astrium Region. With that being said, with the new download, the Torchic event will no longer become available prior to Version 1.1. So make sure to get your Torchic before downloading the newest version. In place of the Torchic event, a new event will take its place.

I hope everyone had a good christmas, great holidays, and I hope everyone has an amazing New Year.

Last edited:
    Back