• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Pumice

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    Nice game, I like the story line, but the problem is...
    there is only 1 mew.

Your maps are a bit plain try adding some nature (flowers/trees/bushes) into them and try adding some rocks into the ice.

Good luck, hope this makes it's official debut later in this month.

P.S Did you get the name HAKU from Naruto?

Canthinkofaname

The One With No Name
    Years
    lol, this hack kicks so much ass, thats there not enough asses in the world to be kicked.
    anyway, i think its funny that the legendary dogs are lvl 5, but i understand.
    also, you said that you fixed all those errors and text and stuff. unless you forgot to update the link to the alpha, there still there.
    edit: also, now that ive played a bit more, im noticing that you added in text that the player character speaks. thats a nice touch

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    It sounds like you put some thought into this story, good job. The images look decent, the only thing I personally don't like is the legends for starters, but that's why it's your hack and not mine.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    P.S Did you get the name HAKU from Naruto?
    Yeah :D

Canthinkofanime said:
    also, you said that you fixed all those errors and text and stuff. unless you forgot to update the link to the alpha, there still there.
    I did fix all of the errors, but that'll be in the actual Alpha.

Thanks for the Input, everybody.

Years
    I have tried to run the script offset for the pokenav into the help system but it just doesnt want to work, when I load it it just glitches, maybe it was never meant to be.

Years
    alright because I think it's a lost cause. Oh yeah and I figured out how to get the hero to just walk into the lab and get his pokemon(from none other than zel)so if youre still working on the hack I can insert that for you.

HackinJohn

FireRed ROM Hacker
    Years
    alright because I think it's a lost cause. Oh yeah and I figured out how to get the hero to just walk into the lab and get his pokemon(from none other than zel)so if youre still working on the hack I can insert that for you.

By any chance could I have that code? I'm having some issues and Zel won't be on for another week. He helps me write a lot of my scripts.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    is that the new game or the same game but wirth just a map fixture? by game i mean same beta.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    I noticed your maps had some problems, so I fixed them for you. Say thnx!
    Thanks, thanks to all of you. Things have been going slow lately, so I cant get a normal Alpha done untill I have some primary things done. If anyone could help me out with editing the title screen, i'd be much obliged. I need the text to say 'Pumice Version' and the picture to show mew(The pallete needs to be purple.).

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2007
    What is this?

I tried to play the game, but it seems to be a big glitch, my house doesn't look like a normal house and if I go outside everything is black...

Offtopic: How come I get logged out of pkmncommunity every now and then when I am browsing through the forum?

Back