• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Pure Gold and Raw Silver

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    The team:
    Cursed (Storyboard manager)
    Matt12345678 (Mapper)
    Silon (Mapper)
    Pm me to join the team.
    The game:
    Pokemon: Pure Gold & Raw Silver
    The Plot:
    Two years after Michael defeated Cipher, a traveler found the blueprints to make shadow pokemon. Not knowing that it would seal the hearts of his pokemon, he built a machine to make shadow pokemon. During an experiment, he accidentally fell into the machine and became evil himself. With artificial anger coursing through his veins, he set off to dominate the earth. Killing several families, he recruited a new Cipher.
    Meanwhile, in a large and heavily populated New Bark Town, a young boy/girl is planning to become a Pokemon master in order to fulfill his grandfather's last wishes.
    Features:
    It's a mmorpg!!! Dum-da-da daa!!!
    Endless Gameplay
    Whirl Islands suffered a tsunami, so you'll need Dive to get through.
    Tin Tower collapsed, so you need strength to get through.
    CBS
    CBKS
    CMS
    It all leads to a battle of legends.
    Shadow Pokemon
    Alliances between Cipher, Team Rocket, Snagem, Magma, and Aqua
    New locations
    if I figure out enough programming, a trading system and mystery gift system
    In-game clock
    Tons of side-quests
    Day/Night
    Ultimate Battle Tower
    New items
    Screens:

Uhh... This is Pokemon, not Neopets, right??

Who are you?

Hmm? Is that Elm's lab?

Note: this is a display of my test battle system. If a more productive method can be found, I'll use it. No offense to Blizzy, but I'd like to make my own so that I learn for myself.
    Credit to:
    Blizzy
    Some Japanese girl named Ukiko
    Me :P
    If I missed anyone, please contact me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    First... Make New Bark smaller. its way to big. also i hope it actually has some real creativeity. So far it just looks like a bad GS remake.

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    pika57 said:
    First... Make New Bark smaller. its way to big. also i hope it actually has some real creativeity. So far it just looks like a bad GS remake.

Hey. Please be nice, saying "..a bad GS remake" might make him feel like there is no reason of making a game. Please say something like.."the mapping needs a little bit more work".

Anyways, looks nice.
    The mapping needs some work, and I don't see why Cipher, Aqua, or Magma would need to be in Johto but..ok.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Cipher would be caught if they returned to Orre, M/A are trying to find Ho-oh and Lugia.

Edit: Here's an exclusive story snippet from the first alliance:
    Gonzap stared blankly at the ruins of Team Snagem's hideout. He glanced at the videophone on his desk. All of a sudden, the screen flashed a video clip with Giovanni standing, petting a Persian sitting next to him.

"I trust you've had a good trade with my admins?" Giovanni asked.

Gonzap nodded in respect.

"I have been thinking... How about we take over the Johto reigon? I can tell Orre isn't working well for your operations..." Giovanni said, still petting his Persian.

"Fine. We'll start as soon as the Magnet train is operational." Gonzap plotted.

Giovanni's face vanished from the screen. "And once we get what we want, we'll take hold of your organization...."

Last edited:
    Years
    hey sounds good. its just to like G/S. even though it is called Pure Gold. anywho. u spelt patting wrong. lol. and your outdoor maping needs work. so far i have said all bad things...

GOOD JOB! KEEP GOING! just re-do the storyline a bit. cya

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    oho cool geovani consparicy

yeah map seems preety big, add some more trees, flowers etc

good luck anyways :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    I was spelling "petting," not "patting." Also, I'm looking for a spriter, mapper, and coder. anyone who wants to do any of those things, PM me.

New Story snippet to wet your appetite for the new screens:

Evice sat still, waiting. He remembered both times he had been thwarted by Pokemon trainers.
    "I will succeed," said Evice, half asleep.
    "And no one will stop me in Johto."
    Just then, the wall of Pyrite Jail fell apart because a truck had pulled out a keystone. Out of his sleeve, he called out a Fearow from a Pokeball that hadn't been confiscated, then he flew off into the cold night air...

New Screen: Fixed Newbark!!!:)

Last edited:

shadowmastermarcus

Shadow Lord =P
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2007
    Oh, um i forget the place, but somewhere theres an engine that fixes the text cramped up problem, o and can i be a beta tester or somethin, id like 2 help

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Off Topic: I too would like to have that program.

On Topic: Story snippet: Maxie had his Mighteyena use Shadow Ball to clear the Tin Tower. Team Magma Grunts stood guarding the tower, unaware of what their boss was doing. Maxie finally made it to the top. Panting, he took out an electro-net ad looked around. He couldn't understand. There was supposed to be a Ho-oh here. He then leapt off the side of the building and pulled a cord so that a hanglider sprang out.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Both. I just have so much of the story that isn't affected by gameplay, I'm posting story snippets.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    nice story strips

man u should make a book!!

yeah I used 2 have a font like that cant remember how I fixed it ....

Good luck :)

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Off topic: I'm bummed out, my pet died. :(
    On topic: Story Snippet(Yay!!! The part I'm best at!!!): An Entei stood atop Mt. Ember, gazing at the ruins of the Great Being's land, being torn apart by Cipher. A Suicune dashed up the mountain, dodging the rocks in its way. The two started communicating mentally. "Has it happened yet?" asked the Suicune, looking in the direction of the Brass tower. "No." replied the Entei, glistening in the moonlight. All of a sudden, Master balls flew at them. Cipher admins crowded around, looking at what they caught.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Newbark is still seriously plain. Try fiddling around with it.

Back