• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Pure Metal 1.0 (Coming Soon)

Years
  • Well since i haven't been on the Community i started today a Pokemon hack rom named Pokemon Pure Metal. These pokemon hack rom is better than Pokemon Caucasus. So today i started Scripting and putting tiles usually i being working hard today to make at least Pallet Town now named Cliver Town. I added new starters Aron, Pluse and Vulpix. I am triying to improve these hack rom. Down on the thumbnails i taken a little bit of what i am doing.[/SIZE]
    Story- Line:
    All starts 10 years later Ash passes the Kalos region. And you start your own Journey. With professor Alexander a Old assistant from a Laboratory that has been destroyed by team Cirzc. Now its your time. You will need to defeat all the Gym leaders and Become the next Champion of Kalos Region with your own team.
    Well its all i made ATM. I will be posting the Beta 1 At least last of these month or in 1 week because i really map very quick.

Attachments

• Pokemon Pure Metal 1.0 (Coming Soon)
      Pokemon Pure Metal.jpg
      946.5 KB · Views: 9
    • Pokemon Pure Metal 1.0 (Coming Soon)
      Pokemon Pure Metal - Cliver Town.PNG
      12.8 KB · Views: 9
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2016
    Nice. I like it. Looks quite mysterious, almost ghostly by the cover. Can't wait to see your beta release.

Back