• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Purple : Help needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poundflaf Pokemon Master

Poundflaf is the MASTER!
Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2008
    Okay I need help making pokemon purple.
    Main Pokemon: Cover has Raikou, Suicune, Entie but main pokemon is arceus.
    Storyline: You are in the steelin (pronounce stal-en) region with prof. rowan as the prof. Right when you start you get a kanto starter. more info later (a long game!).
    Gyms: 10 types: (in order) water, fire, grass, fight, electric, ground, dark, steel, psychic, all. All the E4 has is type all but the champion has lv.100s (6 pokemon!). Opponet: Team Mystoria. At 2nd gym,3rd, and 4th Mystoria Leader gets 1 legend dog each time. right before E4 he uses them to capture Arceus. Battle him and he will have those four legends (catchable after E4 only!).
    I will edit later.

Last edited:

Ionic

God of nothing
    Years
  • Thats your plot but you said you need help with what may i ask ?

Spriters
    Coders
    Mappers

Poundflaf Pokemon Master

Poundflaf is the MASTER!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2008
    Sorry but when it comes to it, the reason I need help, none of the making works on my computer unless you guys can help me make it work :(

Ionic

God of nothing
    Years
  • Well why wont it work.

I don't think people will make this game for you though.

Poundflaf Pokemon Master

Poundflaf is the MASTER!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2008
    I just want help :(:(:(:(:(:(

PLEASE HELP YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Not trying to be rude but before you start a game you should know that you,being the organizator of that game,must have knowledge in at least a domain and must make sure you can do that something yourself.No one should start a game doing only the storyline.

Poundflaf Pokemon Master

Poundflaf is the MASTER!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2008
    If someone starts something, I have really good chance of adding on. By the way, I am really good with creations (when I grow up, I want to be an artist).

Poundflaf Pokemon Master

Poundflaf is the MASTER!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2008
    If you tell me how to add sprites then yes.

Read the above all you people in the thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ANSWER YOU GUYS!
    LAST WEB I GOT ON I WAS BANNED FROM!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back