• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon puzzle league

candy fennec

Ee-Vee Trainer
Years
  • My brother and I have a bit of an 'issue' with this game..I actually had to come in and intervene, but all he did was tell his friends to start playing it too, and they did... Probably the most bizarrely addictive game for no reason at all... xD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I would play it if I still had it! It's insanely fun, especially when my brainy all A's, 32 on the ACT, full scholarship friend lost to me three times in a row. Needless to say, he was vey frustrated. :3 And I beat him after not even playing the game in years. XD But yeah, it's one of the more fun puzzle games imo. :]

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • This is probably the only Pokemon game that I am good at. Actually, the only game I'm good at. Q_Q I love this game to pieces. I had it since childhood and I still have it now. So much fun. <3

Hunter1890

Music Composer
    Years
  • Never had a Nintendo 64 O.o I know right? Sad.

But I had Pokemon Puzzle Challenge, and that game is just seriously addictive. I have Pokemon Puzzle League on emulator, but I still think PPC is better for some reason. I enjoy it on the handheld console better I think. What's everyone's highest chain? On PPC my highest chain is X13 without garbage :)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I rented it a few times from my local video store, which was cool. I always struggled to battle Mewtwo, since it was a double-win scenario, instead of the standard win style. I now own it on the Wii from the Virtual Console, and while it doesn't have the charm of the N64 version, it still works. I always liked playing through the Spa Service, and I've never defeated Cassidy and Butch, which kinda sucks. -_-

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Never had a Nintendo 64 O.o I know right? Sad.

But I had Pokemon Puzzle Challenge, and that game is just seriously addictive. I have Pokemon Puzzle League on emulator, but I still think PPC is better for some reason. I enjoy it on the handheld console better I think. What's everyone's highest chain? On PPC my highest chain is X13 without garbage :)

14? I think? It's been a while.

What I like doing is that slow motion mode on 3D and trying to see how long you can keep the chain up. =) Sooner or later it becomes ??x.

Hunter1890

Music Composer
    Years
  • 14? I think? It's been a while.

What I like doing is that slow motion mode on 3D and trying to see how long you can keep the chain up. =) Sooner or later it becomes ??x.

My highest is 15 now, I made it last night. :D And in that time zone I scored 19,000 points O.o It was insane!

Back