• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] Pokemon Quartz Webcomic

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    Heyo guys! <:

I'm still new to this whole pokecommunity-thing (so sorry if I'm doing something wrong here)

Since many dedicated Pokemon fans use this site (duh) I decided to post my own little thing I have been workling on the last few months.
    I'm a big fan of Pokemon rom hacks and fangames. The first one I have ever played is the infamous Pokemon Ruby hack "Pokemon Quartz".

I have a lot of great memories of playing this game even though many other hacks have surpassed Quartz in both storytelling and art (and programming I guess I don't know anything about it).

So I thought that this rom hack deserves a little bit of love and I decided to draw my own take on the Corna region and it's characters!

Instead of keeping it very silly as the original I tried to re-design the mons a bit to make them look more like Sugimoris designs, adding some character back stories/development and all in all taking the story more seriously, similar how Hidenori Kusaka & Satoshi Yamamoto did in "Pokemon Adventures".

The webcomic currently has 17 Chapters and I try to upload as much as I can.

I'm still an absolute beginner when it comes to writing and drawing a comic but I would appreciate it if you guys take the time to check out my little project :>

My english isn't perfect at all (sorry I'm not a native ;u;) so feel free to correct my mistakes!

| STORY |

Moved from Saffron City to Breeze Town J.Akira Akiyama and his neighbour Ran Kabuchi start their new adventure all across the tropical Region Corna to help the famous professor Baro complete the Pokedex.

| ART PREVIEW |
    thumbnail.jpg
    msbritneyy.jpg]

| LINK |

Since I can't post links yet, a quick google search will lead you to webtoons.com (Or simply the app "Webtoon") where you can read "Pokemon Quartz".

I'm posting Pokemon Quartz related art on twitter (You can find me under the same username :) )

Enjoy and have a nice day! :D

Back