• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Qwertyuiop Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elitomknee

Pokemon Qwertyuiop Creator
Years
  • Hello...
    I'm going to put random ideas for my upcoming hack Pokemon Qwertyuiop here.
    A little bit about Pokemon Qwertyuiop
    Region: Desret
    Hack Of: Emerald
    Team: Team Lucif
    Region Info: Desret is a desert region with many silver trees and features lower,middle, and upper class housing.
    You start in your room in a house in a place called The Outpost because that's where traveler's come from.
    IDEAS
    My first idea I got from a youtube video for a pokemon hack I forget the name but instead of pokemon centers in some towns he had put inns where you spend $100 and can spend the night. I want to do something similar except have the healing free.
    STORY
    Welcome to the world of Pokemon. Yes you do have the regular prof. oak intro.
    Ungh... What time is it... OH **** it's time to get my first Pokemon! Good thing I sleep in my clothes.Gotta go gotta bye Mom!! *pant pant* I'm here prof. oak... *pant pant* Your late (Player's Name),(Rival's Name) already came and left with his first Pokemon. But I did save one Pokemon for you (Player's Name). Here you go here is your first Pokemon.(Player's Name) Received a Pikachu. Umm Professor what's a Pikachu. Check you Pokedex (Player's Name). Oh... Wait it's a rat... Is there any other Pokemon I could have?No...

[Trainer Battle]
    So (Player's Name) you decided to show up.
    Ugh... Shove a sock into it (Rival's Name), and lets battle!
    You have a Pikachu and (Rival's Name) has an Eevee.
    I'll post more later...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Expand on your storyline or features if you want to keep this open.

Elitomknee

Pokemon Qwertyuiop Creator
    Years
  • Can you close this thread I'm going to make a new hack because my Qwertyuiop ROM got screwed up and now I'm using Firered Not Emerald

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I'll close this. Make sure to include all the necessary information about the hack in your next thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back