• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon racing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexycheese

Bye :)
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 6, 2009
Nooooo! Lucario!
Ok......think logicaly.....Lucario......disguise yourself like blazer and go after chickorita!

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
blazer is not gonna let hat happen! he stops lucario in its tracks!

Sexycheese

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 6, 2009
Oh dear, we do have a problem dont we.....lucario you need to stay in disguise.....get blazer and skin it!

MUHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA! I AM SOOOOOOO EVIL! MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
hey, no bloodshed remember?? chikorita helps bazer by using grasswhistle on lucario. lucario fell asleep. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Sexycheese

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 6, 2009
Oh dear....this could go badly......

(I dont think skining blazer would kill it)

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
blazer return!!!(sorry, i have to go now!!) chikorita said goodbye to blazer!! *chika!!!*

alananimated

mudkip4eva!
Years
ok racing?

yeah I've seen the show but i win! cause im a mudkip!

im so lazy that if there was work in bed i'd sleep on the floor.

Last edited:

Sexycheese

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 6, 2009
Dream on buddy! I will win as soon has he stops snoozing....yawn.....LMAO

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
blazer & chikorita speed through(i dont know about the mudkip though.....)but! blazer seems tired... after taking a full direct hit at lucarios aura sphere & using full overheat,he cant keep going. chikorita is worried. blazer tells chikorita to move on. chikorita refuses. blazer insisted.he will hold off lucario while chikorita wins the race.

lucario wakes up!!! he sees blazer very exhausted. he takes the window of opertunity. but blazer has a few tricks left up its sleeve. blazer used earthquake. lucario looses balance. then- with blazers remaining power, he uses a full overheat!! lucario is traped in the ring of fire. blazer colapses. chikorita worried runs with tears of regret......

Sexycheese

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 6, 2009
Lucario! Oh no! he is in trouble......ok time to play dirty......Dig!.....right under blazer!

Years
*Chika! Chika! Chika!*

*Chikorita is still Sprinting towards Spear Pillar, Tears welling up in her eyes. But she tries to shake them.*
I know what's going through your mind Chikorita. Blazer'll get to the Finish Line right after you. Blazer just has to get there. Right?

:t152:

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
uh.. no. blazer is just too tired. but lucario is far behind! still shaken up from earthquake he limps to the finish line. chiorita is just blocks away from spear pillar!(i think chikorita will win!!^_^"!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back