• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon racing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Then suddenly out of no where Arcanine uses extremespeed and rushes to the finish line,knocking everyone else unconscious,running at the speed of light

Detox

But just then Arcanines friend Lugia ate Dusknoir,and Arcanine ran so fast he created a sonicboom,which knocked everyone back to the starting line

Detox

But arcanines speed made another sonicboom and reflected it back at shadow lugia,and crosed the finish line!

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Claydol goes across the water and use psycic on togekiss for being cheap.the togekiss fell in the water with its feathers all wet

Detox

Togekiss used substitute,claydol actually attacked it and then a Gyarados jumped out the water and ate claydol O_o

Detox

While Togekiss has already sped out of claydols sight,and is waiting at Viridian City,Gengar shoots Claydol with a Shadow ball.

Years
    For the Record, Lyulf and LOYALemerald said "No Blood-shed"! That is to say, no killing! How do I know? Because they were the Creators and they told me. Say what you want, but I like to think of myself as a Co-Producer or 'Part of the Squad'. I'll ask them where our next Objective is.

:t152:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Giratina warps right to the finish line, but before he can win, he got captured by team rocket(they used a giant net) so thay dragged him all the way to the pokemon league

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    For the Record, Lyulf and LOYALemerald said "No Blood-shed"! That is to say, no killing! How do I know? Because they were the Creators and they told me. Say what you want, but I like to think of myself as a Co-Producer or 'Part of the Squad'. I'll ask them where our next Objective is.

:t152:
    he's right, no f'ing bloodshed!!!
    if it continous on, we'll have to change the topic.....:pirate:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back