• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon RadiantThunder

Ami Mizuno

Sailor Mercury/Jupiter fan!
Years
  • pmdf243.png
    Hack name:

Pokemon RadiantThunder

pmdf243.png
    Hack of:

badge-firered.png

pmdf243.png
    Information:

For those who may not know me, I am MercuryShadowScizor. I used to own two hacks: Pokemon AzolanSpring and Pokemon Zephiros. Sadly I could not finish either one, but this is the one that will be finished. I'm basically putting all of the skills and stuff that I learned and obtained to the true test in Pokemon RadiantThunder, so I hope you enjoy. I'm also dedicating this hack to my IRL family and friends. Well, now that this is all said. It is time to move on.

pmdf243.png
    Staff members:
    dpiconani243.gif
    MercuryShadowScizor(Me): Owner, mapper, tile inserter, music inserter, scripter, spriter.
    dpiconani243.gif
    Zero(Loki): Co-owner, scripter, spriter.

pmdf243.png
    Story:

Three years has passed since the day that your older sister had became the Pokemon League champion. You were 7 years old when it all happened. You are now 10 years old and attending a Pokemon trainers school in hopes to become the Pokemon champion like your older sister and mother. You have overcame all other obstacles in your path to becoming a full fledged trainer and today is the day in which you graduate from the Pokemon Trainer Academy until you happen to see Professor Lorelei talking to your mother and father about an unusual disturbance in the Zathyrian region. Professor Lorelei then looks to you and calls you to her. She looks to your parents and they both nod to her, knowing what has to be done in order to solve the mysteries of the disturbance, meeting new friends and rivals along the way, as well as doing whatever it takes to become the Pokemon League champion. Once you step outside, the true test begins.

pmdf243.png
    Features:

dpiconani243.gif
    New Heroes
    dpiconani243.gif
    New scripts
    dpiconani243.gif
    New rivals
    dpiconani243.gif
    New tiles
    dpiconani243.gif
    New places including returning places from other regions
    dpiconani243.gif
    Possibly new music
    dpiconani243.gif
    New Pokedex

pmdf243.png
    Media:

RTIntroScreen.png
    NewHeroinefrontsprite.png

BlisstoriaVillage1.png
    BlisstoriaVillage2.png

BlisstoriaVillage4.png
    BlisstoriaVillage5.png

BlosstoriaVillage3.png
    BlisstoriaVillage6.png

LeafTrail1.png

----

dpiconani243.gif
    No videos at this time..

----

dpiconani243.gif
    No support banners yet.

pmdf243.png
    Special Thanks/Credits:

dpiconani243.gif
    Zero(Loki), Zeikku for their support during the making and things that was going on.
    dpiconani243.gif
    Zeikku for the DP text box patch.
    dpiconani243.gif
    Everyone for encouraging me. ^^

dpiconani243.gif
    If I missed anyone, please let me know and I will add you to the credits list. Also if you wish to be part of the staff, PM me and I will get back to you on the matter.

dpiconani243.gif
    Well, that's that! I hope you all enjoy! ^^
    dpiconani243.gif

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    @sk8er Prince: What's with you and OW sprites? O.o

Anyways, this looks really nice. :]
    Though, could you separate the screen shots about 2 spaces between each other, because it apparently hurts my eyes, because of how close they are.

Anyways, Good Luck~

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Nice mapping and tiles, and a decent story.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • wow, it got accepted, I'm not suprised actually, considering I saw this on PHO!
    this hack is neat :)
    I'll help out whenever you need, seeing as you have my msn :)
    Good luck my old friend! This is looking amazing :)

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
    Years
  • I usually don't comment on beginning hacks, but I like your style of mapping. It's not cramped, but not too wide-open either. I reallyyyy like the colors too! The trees...not so much, but I do like the taller tree. They don't go well together, and I think you should use just the tall tree. The regular ground looks nice too. For some reason it just pops out to me. Anyway, I'd like to see what you can do. Hopefully they scripts will be nice, although, I'd suggest you learning how to script as well. You can't better yourself without trying, and scripting is THE most important part of hacking (at least, in my opinion).

Ami Mizuno

Sailor Mercury/Jupiter fan!
    Years
  • You said your a spriter, right?

Do you mean by OW Spriter or just spriter?
    I sprite both regular and OWs.
    @sk8er Prince: What's with you and OW sprites? O.o

Anyways, this looks really nice. :]
    Though, could you separate the screen shots about 2 spaces between each other, because it apparently hurts my eyes, because of how close they are.

Anyways, Good Luck~
    Thanks. I tried to space them, but sadly it won't move..
    I support this project. :)
    Thank you kindly. I'm working on a few support banners as we speak.
    I like the new tiles and the pallets it looks good
    Thank you. It took quite a bit of experimenting, but we finally got it.
    Nice mapping and tiles, and a decent story.
    Thanks. :)
    So is the Boy character playable or is it only the girl one?
    Both genders are playable.
    wow, it got accepted, I'm not suprised actually, considering I saw this on PHO!
    this hack is neat :)
    I'll help out whenever you need, seeing as you have my msn :)
    Good luck my old friend! This is looking amazing :)
    Thankies dude! I'm glad you are really liking it! ^^
    I usually don't comment on beginning hacks, but I like your style of mapping. It's not cramped, but not too wide-open either. I reallyyyy like the colors too! The trees...not so much, but I do like the taller tree. They don't go well together, and I think you should use just the tall tree. The regular ground looks nice too. For some reason it just pops out to me. Anyway, I'd like to see what you can do. Hopefully they scripts will be nice, although, I'd suggest you learning how to script as well. You can't better yourself without trying, and scripting is THE most important part of hacking (at least, in my opinion).
    Thank you, although this isn't a beginning hack. This was actually planned a few months ahead. Also, my first hack, Pokemon Zephiros was a disaster.. Then I slowly improved in Pokemon AzolanSpring, yet there was still things needed to be done. This time, there won't be anymore mistakes. I guaranteed it. ;)
    sounds pretty good, ill be supporting you!

~ DestinedCailean Aura
    Thank you. Support banners will be ready shortly. ^^
    loving the sprites!keep it up!!=)
    Thank you.

Updates will be coming shortly so expect to see more! ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Well, this hack look very good! :)
    I like the palletes and tiles,,
    this style is simulation forest right? :S

Well byeee and good luck!

PS: Hum you changed the sprite, but the minisrpite ? =S

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2008
    I like the tiles, except for the trees (the grass looks awesome). But I do'n't like the palettes of the houses and the trees. Good luck, btw.

Back