• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Raging Red, the XD Sequel

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Hmm the features sound really nice ^^
    But I don't like the tiles.. Theyre to.. to. Flat.. Dunno..
    But the rest seems very nice :D Can't wait to see more ^^

I will edit them..... I know I need to... Thanks for the comment though :)

EDIT:

New palettes and some little tree edits

Pokemon: Raging Red, the XD Sequel

Last edited:

G-Trainer

Count Awesomeness!
    Years
    Hmm, this game has potential but there are somethings that I don't like/agree with.

First of; find a good reason why the old Hero can't go after the bad guys again. Can be something simple like an illness or something deep like the loss of his wife killed by the bad guys. That could've been the motivation he needed to defeat them in the first place.

Second; Growlith is the police dog, not Houndoom. So change that if you want it to be better and more realistic. Besides, when Growlith evolves in Arcanine he'll own xD

Third; work very careful with your storyline, and try not to focus 100% on defeating team Ciphre. Introduce some side quests as well. If you want, you could link them to Team Ciphre.....

That's all for now, goodluck.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Hmm, this game has potential but there are somethings that I don't like/agree with.

First of; find a good reason why the old Hero can't go after the bad guys again. Can be something simple like an illness or something deep like the loss of his wife killed by the bad guys. That could've been the motivation he needed to defeat them in the first place.

Second; Growlith is the police dog, not Houndoom. So change that if you want it to be better and more realistic. Besides, when Growlith evolves in Arcanine he'll own xD

Third; work very careful with your storyline, and try not to focus 100% on defeating team Ciphre. Introduce some side quests as well. If you want, you could link them to Team Ciphre.....

Well he still is going after them but it is his son's turn to join the police and help solve the problem.

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
    Years
    It's pretty nice so far. But I would like to see more pictures before actually playing this and taking any interest...

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    It's pretty nice so far. But I would like to see more pictures before actually playing this and taking any interest...

I am trying to get together some scripts and want to surprise people when i release beta 1... I expect to release it as a XMas gift for people!

Thanks for the reply!

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
    Years
    Yeah, I know exactly what you mean by that. It's something you always want to think of when posting screens: keeping secrets. Anyways, I'll keep an eye on this!

~Undefined~

Aspiring Pokémon Master...
    Years

I agree. Growlithe was always the police dog. And growlithe is way cooler than Houndour. I tend to like all the 1st gen (Kanto) pokemon the most.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    The trees inserted are amazing, so is the palette used. :D Also, the map is very good. I wish you good luck on this, and hope to see more scripts.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    The trees inserted are amazing, so is the palette used. :D Also, the map is very good. I wish you good luck on this, and hope to see more scripts.

Thank you very much! Updates with new scripts later today :)

Back