• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Raging Waves

Jmanski141

i herd u leik mudkipz
Years
  • Made in Sphere

Introduction

Pokemon Raging waves takes place in mainly the Johto Region (But it is not a remake) It takes place 50 years after ash leaves for his adventure, It will have the Children/grandchildren of old gym leaders/Elite four. The landscape will have changed a bit too.

Plot

You will be asleep dreaming of you getting you first Pokemon, then you wake to see your mom hanging over you like a buzzard. You go to professor Elm's lab, he give you a job to go and beat the elite four (Johto's new elite four) and gather info on the Pokemon. you also attempt to foil Team Neon's plans.

Features

-ALL 493 pokemon + at least 3 new pokemon
    -full johto region + more areas to explore
    -Full Kanto region
    -Hoenn (maybe, maybe i'll just put the Hoenn legendaries in a new region. I don't like Hoenn very much)
    -New evil team

Team Neon
    Spoiler:

Progress
    Map: 1%
    Items: 0%
    Pokemon sprites: 100%
    Trainer Sprites: 100%
    Attacks: 0%
    Storyline: 0%
    as you can see, i need help

Screenies

Spoiler:

Open positions
    I need a:

Scripter-at least 4
    Someone who can write good scripts for Sphere

spriter-at least 3
    A trainer spriter for the battles

Overworld artist-only need 1
    someone to make tiles for the maps

Team

Jmanski141-Mapper

Credits

No one yet

Misc.
    If anyone could donate any ideas or would like to help just PM me. Anyone who helped will get their own trainer put into the game.​

Last edited:

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • I'll approve the thread, but you need to fix your screenshots. They are not showing up. Upload them to ImageShack or something or the thread will be moved to Plot and Idea space.
    I'll wait till I see the eye candy before I comment on the game itself. ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    how about you make game from Kanto to Sinnoh now fake regoins because i think those are crappy.

Jmanski141

i herd u leik mudkipz
    Years
  • there are no fake regions, it takes place in Johto. THEN Kanto, THEN maybe Sinnoh. I know for a fact i'm getting Johto and Kanto in, not sure about Sinnoh. I don't like Hoenn. Depends if i get a good enough tileset for it cause i am TERRIBLE at making those.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • If Ho-Oh burns down the planet and everybody dies, won't that also include Team Neon? And if Team Neon don't die, what would therirpurpose be for being the only living beings in what will effectively be an ash-covered global graveyard?

Jmanski141

i herd u leik mudkipz
    Years
  • true so true.

sorry about the screen shots i had to remake it cause my old computer crashed. (Stupid) but on the positive side i got some new sprites and i'm remapping right now.

PS i still need people to help me with the script. (I'm absolutely terrible at that junk)
    PSS good thing i saved my sprites on a website, i would not be on here for a month or two
    :)

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Your thread does not meet the requirments of a post in the Game showcase section.
    Your plot needs to be more then 2/3 lines and you have no visuals.
    Moved to plot and idea space.

Jmanski141

i herd u leik mudkipz
    Years
  • man that sux

also i'm working hard on the game, screen shots are coming soon. I promise.

Years
  • As soon as your thread meets the requirements you can PM one of us to have your thread moved back into Games Showcase.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
    Years
  • i think this could be a good game but it needs more info to describe what the game will be like.

Back