• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Ragnarök [Cancelled project - ROM Free to use]

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
sorry to hear that. i remember when you first start this project.

Years
I just came to officially announce the project is dead forever despite the fact everyone already knew it was. I have no plans to continue with the project. I didn't work that much on it besides mapping, music hacking and other stuff. ROM is available and free to use. Take whatever you want from it (Giving proper credits, of course. All of them appear in the main post) So here's the link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MOagoIT3d-66_2qcIjawDrIWR9n1nncI/view?usp=sharing

(it is a UPS patch so apply it to a clean Fire Red 1.0 ROM)

That's all. Big thanks to everyone who supported this project while it was alive.

Sorry to hear the project being cancelled but do whatever you feel is right my dude. Can't wait for your complete GS Chronicles release though :D

I do have to ask, how far did you get in this romhack before you scrapped it? Like how far does this one in the link go?

Years
I just came to officially announce the project is dead forever despite the fact everyone already knew it was. I have no plans to continue with the project. I didn't work that much on it besides mapping, music hacking and other stuff. ROM is available and free to use. Take whatever you want from it (Giving proper credits, of course. All of them appear in the main post) So here's the link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MOagoIT3d-66_2qcIjawDrIWR9n1nncI/view?usp=sharing

(it is a UPS patch so apply it to a clean Fire Red 1.0 ROM)

That's all. Big thanks to everyone who supported this project while it was alive.
I think if you gave the info to romhackrepairfix he will finish it for you since it what half way done, just give him some notes.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
@mikethepokemaster2012
That's not how Hackrepairsman (I think you mean him?) works. He completes ROM's that have a developed storyline, that are at least a little close to completion. This doesn't even get close to that.

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
I think if you gave the info to romhackrepairfix he will finish it for you since it what half way done, just give him some notes.

In addition to what Kalarie said. I do not recommend anyone to continue this hack since basically there is nothing in this to work with. I had a bunch of ideas that I was not even sure they were possible to do (At least in a romhack) That's why I put free to use since you can just take resources you may find interesting for your project.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
NO NO NO
FINISH IT YOU FOOL

Bro first off why are you telling him aggressively to finish it. Secondly the guy that worked on this is doing a new project so it doesn't bother me nor should it bother you. and thirdly he's a human being so he can discontinue his hack if he wants, it's a work of art, a passion not a game he makes money for nor from. Not trying to be hostile but show some respect to the creator. Have a nice day

Back