• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranch Question?

superaipom

They do exist...
Years
  • Ok, I know this is going to be a stupid question to most but here goes. Okay, so I know you can transfer pokemon from diamond or pearl to Pokemon Ranch. But once they are there, is it possible to restart your diamond or pearl game and then bring your pokemon on pokemon ranch back to your diamond and pearl game? Or are they forever stuck on Pokemon Ranch. And I know, stupid noob question but I'm just curious.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    No, they'd be stuck. You can only take the Pokémon back to the same save file they came from.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • From Bulbapedia:

Bulbapedia said:
    The player can use up to 8 Diamond and Pearl games to send their Pokémon, which then can be organized in the ranch by factors like height and weight.

Unless you have 8 DP games, you should be able to do that.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    wah... it didn't come out today... but then again... it's only like 11:30... and it's Memorial Day...

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Don't you think Nintendo would give a little more warning as to when it comes out? We still don't even have a release date- Nintendo wouldn't spring this on us like that.

superaipom

They do exist...
    Years
  • Agreed

Don't you think Nintendo would give a little more warning as to when it comes out? We still don't even have a release date- Nintendo wouldn't spring this on us like that.
    I totally agree with that. But did they give us any notice or release dates with the other no-name games that they released on wiiware? I don't think so. (no offense to anyone who likes those games) I just don't see why they can't give us a release date ahead of time. Unless Pokemon Ranch isn't coming out for awhile, I don't see the point in hiding the release date. My guess (which is as good as anyones) would be sometime in late June. (if not earlier) Oh well. If anyone finds a reliable release date for Pokemon Ranch, feel free to post it on this thread. It's no problem with me!:classic:

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Don't you think Nintendo would give a little more warning as to when it comes out? We still don't even have a release date- Nintendo wouldn't spring this on us like that.

They always have with Virtual Console games so I don't see why they wouldn't just randomly surprise us with WiiWare...

BattleRevolution2

Poketopia Master For Ever!
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2008
    HI. This is my first post. What is Pokemon Ranch? Is it a New or Old Pokemon Game (Since I heard VR)

\\Ceiran//

up to my neck in piplups!
    Years
  • at least, it did the day before wiiware was released here.

i was under the impression that it'd be updated with newer releases , but then, it is nintendo...

and im afraid i cant do links , point & click wii typing wont allow it :S

Back