• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranch?

Years
    How do you get this game, or channel, or wiiware, whatever... how do you get this on your wii. I've been reading around the forums that some people already have it. And I was just wodnering how you get it.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I think it's a wii channel… and you have to buy it like you do with the retro games using wii points.
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080404224058AAXKreT
    Pokemon Ranch?

Seems like 12 May for US it unconfirmed though.… and maybe UK too… not too sure… Pokémon Snap was released at the same time as the US version I think in the retro section. xD

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Pokemon Ranch is a WiiWare game, the people who already have it have JPN Wii's as it's the only version of the console that has Wii Ware, also WiiWare games will only be avaible through the Wii Ware channel which will be the same as the Wii Shop so get them wii points in.

MBXfilms

Film Maker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2010
    It looks neat and all, but they really should have put in some kind of online trading or battle stuff. But you can trade with the Ranch owner in the game, and if you deposit 999 Pokemon you get a Mew. I say that's pretty cool.

Years
    I'm dissapointed it isnt on Ware launch, even in the UK, where Pokemon popularity is very low, many people wanted it.

I ordered a wii points card which will be a waste of money for a while now.

Le_Avatar

Experienced Trainer & Breeder
    Years
    Won't be a waste of money if you save it to get Pokemon Ranch, but it would be if you were to spend it on countless other useless applications...

That's my point.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Is wiiware the same as wii shop? I was just wandering if it was the same because if it isn't I won't be able to get it.:( Also what is the release date for UK?

superaipom

They do exist...
    Years
    Release Date

Does anyone know when pokemon ranch comes out in the U.S.? I really want it and my wii points have been burning a hole in my pocket.

Last edited:

superaipom

They do exist...
    Years
    Thanks!

There is no release date. Most likely June, I guess.
    I have been hearing May 12th but that was last Monday. Nintendo says they will be adding games for WiiWare every Monday. So I guess, possibly, Pokemon Ranch could be coming out tomorrow. I'm just taking a guess here so nobody quote me.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    tommorow, maybe. either tommorow or next week. i am just guessing, but i really want to get this game soon(all my fillers want to come and play so they don't take up space in my box)

superaipom

They do exist...
    Years
    Stupid Nintendo

Wow, Nintendo is definetly hiding this game up good. I don't understand why they just can't come out and say "HERE'S THE RELEASE DATE! PAY ATTENTION!" If it isn't May 12th or 19th, when is it!? Next week?! June?! Next year!? Come on Nintendo we need some answers here. A lot of people are looking forward to this. All I'm saying is just give us the release date!!!!!!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    And the release date for UK. Look on Serebii maybe....oh, no Serebii doesn't have it. Come on Nintendo, we want release dates.

PokeTrainer_V.1685

Robo Trainer V. 1685
    Years
    Pokemon Ranch, according to Wikipedia, will be released on May 26. This info may be false, however, as anyone can edit the articles on wikipedia to give false hope to anxious fans.

Last edited:

superaipom

They do exist...
    Years
    True

Pokemon Ranch, according to Wikipedia, will be released on May 26. This info may be false, however, as anyone can edit the articles on wikipedia to give false hope to anxious fans.
    I would put my money on that. It would make sense, releasing a cool new game on Memorial Day. (U.S.) It's either then or sometime in June. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Back