• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranch?

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    So far so good. I hate how you can't control where the camera goes though. She's already traded a Pikachu to me. But since I have a brother, I only get half of Hayley's Pokemon.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Turns out me and my brother have 700 pokemon between us. Time to catch and hatch magikarp!

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2009
    Can you put pokemon back into your DS game after sending them? I'm wondering should I buy a Wii Points Card to get this for storage in Diamond or just pass.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Can you put pokemon back into your DS game after sending them? I'm wondering should I buy a Wii Points Card to get this for storage in Diamond or just pass.

Yes, but only back onto the game it came off of.

I am soooo close to 1000 pokémon... I hope I can finish tonight.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I just honestly don't see a point to the game. :<

You don't even control your Mii directly do you?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I'm guessing it is to free up some bozxes on your DS game. I mean I have one of each pokémon and don't have that many teams. Not that I'm a competitive battler. xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm a sad fan, downloading it now.

God, that is so pathetic. I'm spending $10 on a game where I get to watch my little Pokemon. I certainly don't need the extra space. And I fully realize the craziness of this.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I'm a sad fan, downloading it now.

God, that is so pathetic. I'm spending $10 on a game where I get to watch my little Pokemon. I certainly don't need the extra space. And I fully realize the craziness of this.

I take it that you never played Pokemon Box, then?

For breeding, the game is quite useful, giving a good place to put all of those extra Pokemon. You can also stick those extra competitive teams into the Ranch so your training efforts keep from filling your entire game. However, when you add cloning to the mix...it gives a humongous storage space for all of those "rare" Pokemon to go to in order to keep your actual boxes free. On top of that...you have the "divine miracle" of gamesaves. Can you say "all Pokemon cloned at once"? Or better yet, infinite events?

My only disappointment is the lack of cross-cartridge transfers, but I can at least understand why.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    Yeah... But for me, the weirdest thing would have to be Magikarp. HE'S FAT! It gave me nightmares...

Back