• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon Ranger 2:Battonage

gotron228

^_^
    Years
    It was just released in japan today and my japnese copy just came in the mail I'm hoping it isbetter to the first coz the first was to quick of a game to finish. And I hope you can choose your own starter I'm playing it now.

gotron228

^_^
    Years
    My uncles girl friend is japanese and she works for nintendo she got it before it was released and sne t it to me in the mail. It's made lots of changes since ranger one it's the best!

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    I got the first pkm ranger, It was an ok game,

But just OK is bad for pokemon games.
    Since basically all of them are 5/5 stars!!
    SO Im pretty sure I wont get the game,

But Its awesome you
    know somebdy who works at nintendo!
    lucky >_>

gotron228

^_^
    Years
    Yes it can be at sometimes but getting only intendo games can be boring but whats unlucky she gets so much good games coz she tests them then she give sthem to me but she doesn't test consoles no wii for christmas. :'(

Anyway when ranger 2 comes to america rent it it's changed so much since Ranger 1 it is a very fun game you'll love it

tajio

Sugoi~!
    Years
    I've got to but i'm kinda stuck i don't really know japanese that much even though i've been watching anime for 1yr lol.

Offtopic:
    The place i'm stuck at is were you go to the forest and thier fire around place but it won't let me through (T_T) please help if you need more detail i'll tell you

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I've got to but i'm kinda stuck i don't really know japanese that much even though i've been watching anime for 1yr lol.

Offtopic:
    The place i'm stuck at is were you go to the forest and thier fire around place but it won't let me through (T_T) please help if you need more detail i'll tell you
    Grab a Blastoise and command it to rain!!
    I just finished the game recently.

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!!

Bosses:
    Spoiler:

Not all 17 starters are obtainable at the beginning, there are three Pokemon, you can choose one from them, they are Munchlax, Starly, Pachirisu.
    Following Pokemon can be only at side-quests:
    Piplup, Chimchar, Turtwig, Mime Jr., Sneasel, Misdreavus, Machop, Kricketot, Gible, Snover, , Cranidos, Shieldon, Croagunk, Hippopotas.

Last edited:

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    ooo O_O can you tell me info of the game and message me about it and tell me some of the differences, because I need to know if I should buy this game when it comes out in the U.S.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    it's a very good game by that i mean AWESOME! i've never really played the first one and thanks Mr.Avalanche :)
    Your welcome! Play fun. If any problems again, just free to PM me. But don't ask me about the side-quests

Last edited:
    Back