• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranger 2 partner pokemon

dark_giratina

Being of Emotion
    Years
    Which pokemon partner did you start with on ranger shadows of Almia.I chose munchlax because i hate pacharisu because it is a cheap ripoff of pikachu and starly is just too common.Plus Munchlax is just like me.Lazy,asleep most of the time and i love to eat.Im up to the bit now where you just get cricketot as a partner pokemon.I wish i had chosen pacharisu.It has a beeter assist... :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I also chose Munchlax but as soon as I wanted I changed him to Shieldon (Steel assist 4ever against Regigigas, it's pretty useful assist), Chimchar, Sneasel, Turtwig (I like grass assist) and Machop. Those were the ones I used in Almia Ranger

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I actually chose pachirisu :D
    I think it's quite helpful :D
    And i still haven't changed it to anything else XD

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    I chose Starly at first. Then, I kept doing Quests in order to get all the Partner Pokemon.

I don't use Poke-Assists in Ranger 2 but I do in Ranger 1 a lot!
    The reason I don't use Poke-Assists in Ranger 2 it's because the secret weapon is to spin fast!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I chose munchlax as he was very helpful.(it increased the lenght of the line)

duil

leader of many leagues
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    muchmuch munchlax and i now use chimchar gible and piplup because slowing dowe the pokemon makes it easy

Torosiken

The angst is in the bloodline
    Years
    Pachirisu. I like make wild pkmn paralyz so they cant move and that my best chance! :P

if I have real ds I will like other assist more, but to me coz usin emulator and mouse, I use pachirisu trough.. but I like it XP

SceptileX

Grass Trainer
    Years
    I chose Starly - Its really cute!

The assist is rubbish though...

Aah well. I only got it for my Darkrai!

Xashlei

Contest Nerd
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2009
    I chose Pachirisu, because I figured the Electric Assist would be useful. Haven't touched the game after that mission though, heh.

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    I chose Starly. Bad choice... Starly's assist doesn't do much, the only time I really used it was when I fought Lucario. When he would go into super-mode I would go in the corner and make a tornado. I also realized that all of the Pokemon I fought were weak to Pachirisu's attacks... O_O

Now, I use Gible for Capture Arena and Piplup/Turtwig everywhere else.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    I started out with Starly. Last time I played it, my partner was Sneasel. I use Mime Jr a lot, too.

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    I started off with Starly. n.n Mostly because I like Flying Pokemon and Muchlax and Pachirisu are lame. :p

After I got more partners, though, I started using Sneasel and Shieldon quite a bit. I think I've used all of them at some point though, even if just for a little while. x3

Back