• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Pokemon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea" Movie Discussion

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
  • I actually sort of liked the Advanceshipping hints (Agh! Don't hurt me Drew (the member)! XD) and I'm glad that it wasn't over done. They could have easily made it really Advanceshippy, and that wouldn't have been good. At all. But then again the movie wouldn't have been the same without hte shippyness.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ( xD This thread is horribly amusing.)

... So I have to ask... did the AdvanceShipping-ness in this movie bother anyone else? ^^;

I agree. XD

And I do believe I already gave my opinions on the AdvanceShipping a while back.

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
  • I'm not like way into shipping, but I prefer Advanceshipping over Pokeshipping or Contestshipping. Those two just seem more compatible to me. So, I thought the shippy hints in the movie were cute, especially when they were swimming through the Luvdisc. I also thought the way Ash looked at May when she was so concerned about Manaphy was also really sweet. I didn't get to see it all so what did Manaphy's goodbye at the end get translated like? (I saw the Japanese version on the computer before) Cause the syllables wouldn't match up. 7 syllables versus 3 is a biiiiiigg difference

(Whew, that was a big block of text. And a lot of run-on sentences. That was a fragment. So was that. I'mma stop now. o_O)

Last edited:

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    I watched about an hr of it last friday then kinda fell asleep on my bed, but I actually thought the movie was good. I was at when the entered the temple.

So what happened after?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I watched about an hr of it last friday then kinda fell asleep on my bed, but I actually thought the movie was good. I was at when the entered the temple.

So what happened after?

ASH AND MAY KISSED!!!...

Just kidding but it did get very advanceshippy afterward

Back