• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranger: Gaurdian Signs.

Years
  • Discuss the game here. To me, it was the best Pokemon Ranger game yet, and probably will be. I had so much fun playing through it. The storyline is good, the characters are good, and the Pokemon in it are good. Its good for Rangers old and new. I would love it so much if they came out with Pokemon Ranger: Gaurdian Signs 2, or something like it. I at least wish they still came out with new missions on the Ranger Net. Anyway, I rate it 9 and a half out of 10.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I'm glad to see someone else who loved this game. Most people I talk to online think it was poor :(.

It was the first Ranger game I'd played and I definitely like it the best.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I have this game, I just don't have the motivation to see it through, I might pick it up and give it another try.

Years
    • VA
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    I had a lot of fun playing through it, but i wish Ben/Summer actually did something to help you instead of just following you around and giving you obvious hints.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • no doubt best ranger game (this is coming from a non-ranger fan) the addition of guardian signs are good at the best, and the story line is very... interesting.

Back