• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon ranger hardest mission?

blubergate

Knowledgeable Pokemon Master!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2013
    i think the game is easy and in the game i died like twice, this thread should be called least easy mission.

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
    I had the most trouble with the Salamence. My hand would get so tired from frantically scribbling capture circles! >.<

*PrincessPika-chu*

Pokemon Lover
    Years
    The hardest mission was the last where we caught the dogs, especially Entei. I drew circles so fast with intense frustration, that I still have circle imprints on my DS screen. Good thing I had a screen protector. It was the fastest that I have ever drew I don't know how many circles.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    Well... it pretty much is easy. Mew = shedinja
    deoxys = skill + the fighting one
    celebi = skill
    umm.... rayquaza = gengar
    kyogre = skill
    groudon = i forgot , but it was easy
    steelix = circle around the head area , i thought that helped also a ghost helper

entei on the last mission was probably the hardest but even with gengar, easy.
    being a decoy to the go-rock squads base was sorta hard too, but easy

Sajiri

Wandering Trainer
    Years
    Entei at the end was hard for me. I had no trouble at all with raikou and suicune, except on one or two occasions raikou's thunderbolts would take me by surprise, but still not troublesome. Took me forever to get down entei's pattern and find the spot to 'trap' him.

Other than that was mew. It wasnt exactly hard, just that it took so long since it kept fleeing

Back