• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranger - Havoc In The Skywing Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Rini awoke a short time later and took out her styler.

"Don't tell me you're actually going to do something?" Vulpix asked hopefully, though her hopes were soon to be dashed.

"Of course I am." Rini actually looked shocked. "I'm super hungry, and a pizza with the works sounds grand."

"You can order a pizza with that?" Vulpix asked. Her eyes were wide as she wondered over this for a bit.

"No...." Rini gave her an odd look. "You know these stylers are only for befrending and taming pokemon, and keeping in touch with other rangers."

"But...." Vulpix looked confused.

"Helloooo other rangers!" Rini yelled happily into the styler, as she set the frequency to any rangers in the area. "I'm kinda hungry. You guys mind ordering a pizza?"

Vulpix gave her a disaproving look.

"And I'm also kinda lost." she mumbled sheepishly.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Savanna picked up the cookie when Mit's styler blared out the message to go back. Mit nodded and left. Savanna got on Houndoom. "Lash!" Savanna yelled,and suddenly Houndoom ran after Mit. Arcanine followed. "It will be quicker if you ride arcanine." she said after catching up to Mit. She kept going,but Arcanine stayed with Mit. There was something in the trees,but Savanna ignored it. Houndoom obviously saw it,too. Houndoom jumped on a rock and sniffed the air. Houndoom then dashed towards Cage's smell. "Good thing I put a stunky in his room last night." Savanna chuckled. Houndoom joined in with a small laugh. Riolu teleported back to the base. Houndoom's nose was twitching. A large log was blocking the way for some reason. "Zeph!" Savanna yelled. Houndoom launched a large,hot flame at the log. It burned down quickly. "Lash!" Savanna yelled,and Houndoom started running again. Cage could now be spotted in the distance. Houndoom ran straight towards Cage. "Pence!" Savanna yelled as soon as Houndoom and Cage were almost nose-to-nose.

OOC-

Houndoom is very overgrown. lol

The Instant Classic

Hoenn has more water than Africa
    Years
    " Bleep bleep " Cage's styler went " aw what now " Totadile shouted.
    Cage took out his styler and began reading the message " ha its from Reina remember Totadile we met her yesterday " Totadile thought for a moment " oh yeah the one with the vulpix " Totadile replied.
    " She's asking us to order her a pizza and she says she's lost ha " Cage laughed.
    Cage began writing a message didnt you get my message?
    Oh well anyways it doesn't matter if your lost as where meant to be looking for Prof Hastings you know old guy invented the capture styler anyways if you find him let us know.
    P.S: as for the pizza hmmmm il figure that one out later....
    " Bleep message sent ".
    Just then a flock of Farfetch'd came flying over Cage's head like they where fleeing from someone or something.
    " DOG " Totadile shouted pointing right.
    Cage looks over to see a Houndoom running towards him and Totadile " oh great this is the last thing we need ".
    He was just about to take out his styler when he noticed that someone was riding the Houndoom " oh crap its little miss S " he said.
    " What you mean " Totadile asked " yep its Savanna " Cage said.
    " Im outta here " Totadile said but before he could run Cage grabbed him by the head " dont even think about it " he said......

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    OOC- I need to keep reminding myself \/... lol

Husk - Make Flame Go Away
    Lash - Hurry Up
    Blitz - Surround Target With Flames
    Flare - Dash At Target
    Zeph - Burn
    Lux - PokeAssist
    Musk - Surround Area With Dark Fog
    Trill - Howl To Find Friend
    Pence - Stay

IC-

Houndoom backed up slightly. "Koji, Mit, and the others are gonna meet us here." Savanna said after seeing Totodile try to run away. Suddenly,the rustling was in the bushes again. Soon after,a large,powerful male Staraptor flew out straight at cage,avoiding Savanna. "Heron,stop!" Savanna yelled,scolding the Staraptor. It landed on the Houndoom's horn after hearing Savanna. The Staraptor had a note attached to a rope around its neck. Savanna took it off. She read the note in her head.

Savanna,
    Its me Crystal. Sorry it took so long to reply. Zephyr got sick on the way back to our house. He is in the pokemon center right now. Also,grandma didnt care about the creams any more. She got a pet Skitty and named it Skittles. Its funny looking because it has a wierd S like mark on its forehead. Hope you reply!
    Crystal​

Savanna wrote on the back of the letter.

Crystal,
    Sorry I cant write much right now. Im on a mission with almost everyone in the base. Also,I forgot to ask last time,did you get into Rangers School? Just asking. Hope you reply!

PS- Send Lightning back this time,I wanna give one of the base members a little unececcary payback still.

Savanna​

Savanna attached the note back to the rope and sent Heron back the way he came.

"Sorry about that,my little sister sends me messages all the time. Birds travel fasyer so we let our powerful bird pokemon sent the messages." Savanna explained to Cage.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    There was a ring on Kairi's phone. Chiko woke up and grabbed the phone and took it to Kairi,"Thanks, Chiko," Kairi says rubbing the sleep from her eyes as she answered her phone,"What?" She says yawning.

"Kairi, we have a mission for you. There is this unuseal Pichu we want to check out. It is in Skywing Forest. It is a weird color, they say. It's a really dark yellow color. It's not the normal color A Pichu normally is. We'd like you to catch it and bring it back to us so we can find out what is going on here," her boss told her.

"Ok, boss I'll get right to it," Kairi told him. She hung up the phone,"Ok, Chiko we got a mission."

"What kind of a mission?" Chiko asked. Kairi explained it to her. Chiko just said,"Oh." And then after they packed there bag with everything they'd need, they left for the Skywing Forest.

"This is a really rare Pokemon so it's going to be hard to catch, Chiko. Keep your eyes open. I don't think I'll use my Ranger gear for this. It would be to hard to get just with the Ranger gear. I'll have to have you battle it Chiko, then I'll catch it in a Pokeball," Kairi explained.

They both searched around for the Shiny Pichu, with no luck,"Darn it! How long is this going to take just to find one little Pichu!?" Kairi said starting to get a little impatience.

"Calm down, Kairi we'll find it," Chiko told her. They kept looking, Kairi manageing to keep a cool head. They then decided to take a break, and sit down for some lunch,"That thing is really hidding, Chiko," Kairi said as she bit into her sandwiche.

"Of course," Chiko said,"It doesn't want to be caught."

After lunch they looked around somemore. Still nothing.

CyndaquilMorph

I Rp Daily and more seriously
    Years
    Vivi kept and walked and thought he heard some voices behind a bush. "Hey koji, i think there's somebody behind them bushes there". Vivi went to the bushes and made his way threw them and found savanna and mit on the other side. "Koji, savanna and mit are here" He called to him and waddled over to them.

"Hey guys" Vivi said waving his hand and going beside them "Where the hell is Hastings, its like as if he's trying to avoid us". Vivi looked worried and added "We need to find him before the boss gets mad"

(sorry 4 the short post)

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Kairi was just about to give up when she heard a rushing behind a bush behind her. She turned around and out popped the shiny Pichu. "Alright! We found it Chiko!" Kairi said excited.

The shiny Pichu had sparks coming from it's cheecks. He shocked Kairi. Kairi screamed and fell over. Chiko laughed. "That's not funny you know," Kairi told her.

"Ok, Pichu time for a battle. Since your so strong, I won't be using my Ranger gear for this. I'll battle you first with Chiko then catch you with a PokeBall. Go Chiko! Use Vine Whip!"

Chiko jumped out and shot vines at the shiny Pichu. He avoided them and used Thundershock. It didn't do much to Chiko as she's a grass type. Pichu then tackled Chiko. "Come on Chiko fight back with Razor Leaf!" Kairi called.

"Alright! Here goes!" Chiko says, as she's shots the Razor Leaf. It hit Pichu dead on.

"Cha!" Pichu said falling backwards.

"Now tackle it!" Kairi told Chiko. Chiko ran at Pichu. Pichu faught back and sent another of it's own tackle attacks at Chiko.

"Chiko! No!" Kairi called out,"Leech Seed attack!"

Chiko shot a Leech Seed at Pichu. The seed start zaping his engery. Pichu fainted. Kairi threw a PokeBall at the Pichu. The shiny Pichu was sucked up inside. The ball started to shake....DINE!

"Yey! We did it, Chiko," Kairi cheered,"Now we need to take Pichu back to headquarters," Kairi picked up the ball, and her and Chiko headed back to headquarters.

(Oh, there's no rule that says the GM decides if we catch it or not)

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
    Years
    OOC- yes but we're Rangers, we don't capture Pokemon using Pokeballs, only with Stylers and we don't keep them. Anyways, our mission is given on Chapter Two, which is finding Prof Hastings NOT capturing Pokemon.

Sorry for not posting much lately, should have next post soon.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    too hard to figure out then, if this is a rp where I can't keep Pokemon, I want out sorry, put only having 1 Pokemon is no fun

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    OOC- What i mean by that is you cant have more then one pokemon that stays with you FOREVER. such as your Chikorita and my Riolu.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    IOOC: I thought I posted after BPR's last IC post.. Oh well, must not've pressed reply. Silly me ^_^.

IC:
    Mit stood there, as he watched all of Savannah's Pokemon swarm around her. They seemed happy, Mit noticed. They didn't argue, and were commanded well. Mit reminisced when he had his very own Pokemon, his own friend. Unlike Slash, he kept it in a Pokeball, but even though he wasn't able to communicate with it, they still shared a special bond. It was an Eevee, but he never saw it anymore.. He shook the sad thought out of his mind. Slash could sense his thoughts, and landed on Mit's shoulder.

Mit, still looking at the rest of the rangers, still standing off to the side, unnoticed. It was so.. happy and cheerful. It.. it's gone, now.. Mit said to Slash in his mind, knowing that Slash could feel his sympathy. Slash merely nodded, and looked wherever Mit looked. Suddenly, a quiet fanfare played from his Styler. He hastily looked down, and there was no subject to the message. But it wasn't that that left Mit wide-eyed; it was the sender of the message. Professor Hastings.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    OOC- sorry about the late reply. XD

IC-

Savanna saw the look on Mit's face. Just by looking at him Savanna could tell what happened.

Prof.Hastings messaged him.

She ran up to Mit and looked at the styler. She was right about the sender. "Hound!" Houndoom yelled as he sniffed the air.

Someone... or something... was coming.

Houndoom pointed towards the smell and there was a rustling sound coming from deeper in the forest. After that, there was a yell. Something was happening, and it was wierd. Suddenly, Lightning flew in. lightning was a Fearow and Pidgeot mix, although the coloring looked like it came from a manectric. Lightning perched on Savanna's arm and dropped a message.

Savanna read it.

Dear Sis,

here is lightning. I hope you are doing well.

Your sis,
    Crystal

Savanna wrote on the back of the message.

Dear Crystal,
    Sorry this is rushed. Im going to keep Lightning. Take care of Riolu for a day. Something is going on.
    Sorry about this.
    Savanna

Savanna stopped writing and gave the note to Riolu.

"Buddy, stay with Crystal today. I need to keep Lightning." Savanna said.

Ok. Riolu said and teleported to Crystal.

"Ok,open the message and see what it says, ok Mit? And... Houndoom,Keep that scent trail." Savanna said, telling the two what to do.

OOC-
    A little rushed. =P

The Instant Classic

Hoenn has more water than Africa
    Years
    " Where is he " Cage barks while smashing his head through a tree trunk " aw my head " he yells in pain.
    " Well thats what yeah get " Totadile laughs.
    " Thats it come on Totadile where gonna find Hasting if its the last thing we ever do " Cage claims.
    Just then some rustling was heard some bushes " this is it it has to be him " Cage begs.
    But sadly it was just a Buizel " nooooooooooo " Cage yells while smashing his head trough another tree trunk.

Silhouette

Years
    OOC: It's fine, BPR ^^

IC:
    Again swooped in another Pokemon that belonged to Savannah or one of her family members. She noticed the easily-readable look on Mit's face, as he started to open the message, but hesitated. He looked over, and Savannah was ordering Riolu to stay with Crystal. He looked at Cage, who looked like he was having some.. issues. Slash looked at him with a cocked eyebrow (or whatever it may be for a bird), and nodded at Mit, trying to hurry him up in opening the message.

"Ok,open the message and see what it says, ok Mit? And... Houndoom,Keep that scent trail," Savannah said to Mit, then Houndoom. Mit opened the message. It wasn't a voice mail, oddly. It was a written text-message. He read it out loud to the other rangers solemnly.

Dear Ranger,

To whomever this may be, I do trust you are working for Taine. I heard about you, Mit. Your father, Kevin, was a very great man, ranger, and trainer alike. But, this isn't about you. It's about your mission. I am deep underneath Maxeron Square. It may sound odd, but very much true. Your one way in to find me.. and rescue me, if I daresay, lies at the foot of Otis Crayweg. I hope you can find me. I must leave, sorry for the length.

In your trust,
    Prof. Hastings

Mit lowered his styler to his waste, and looked over at Savannah.

"Damn him and his riddles.. At the feet of Otis Crayweg.. That's the guy who was elected President, right? They put up a monument of him at the center of Maxeron Square.. That means one thing. I think we need to get underneath that monument," Mit said. He looked away from Savannah. Slash looked at him, knowing what he was thinking.

"Okay, we need to do this orderly, or we could mess this up. Everyone knows that the monument is on top of a fountain, right? I'm thinking that there is some kind of entrance to wherever Professor Hastings may be in the water. Unbelievable, I know. In Taine's place, we'll need to get down there. But, even though we're Rangers, the city officials won't take well to us wading around in it and searching for this so-called entrance. We'll need someone to distract for us. I hate giving orders, but you guys will have to trust me on this. I remember hearing about it as I got Slash. I don't know much, but we'll need enough time to at least look for some kind of hatch in the water," Mit explained. He looked over to Vivi.

"Savannah, I know you have a lot of experience with this sort of thing, so you take Cage and go to the building behind the fountain, out of site of the construction guards. The entire area will be off limits, so use your title as Ranger to your advantage. I'll take Vivi, and we'll distract the guards. Anyone else that may come will join you, Savannah. I know there are still a few Rangers out there, and we're starting this mission much too early, but seeing as how Professor Hastings wants to be 'rescued' doesn't please me at all. After Vivi and I distract the guards, Cage, Totodile will look for the hatch in the water, okay? Trust me, you will know when to start looking. Just stay in the building until you see the coast is clear. Vivi, let's go. And Savannah, remember to lead no Rangers our way. They need to rendez-vous with you, 'kay?" he finished.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I am going to have to drop out anyway, this rpg's too hard to figure out. I can't think of missions on my own, you as the GM need to come up with missions and have the Ranger Base contact me

Silhouette

Years
    I am going to have to drop out anyway, this rpg's too hard to figure out. I can't think of missions on my own, you as the GM need to come up with missions and have the Ranger Base contact me

If my last post didn't hint, missions were going to be assigned. But okay, sorry you feel that way.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Savanna nodded. "Ok Lightning, get ready for the flight." Savanna said. "Peareooooo!" Lightning screeched. "Cage, you go by ground and make sure nobody spots me. Me and Lightning will... *distract* the gaurds." Savanna said, obviously loving the plan she had for the distraction. "Luckily your a pokemon from Kanto..." Savanna whispered in Lightning's ear. Lightning was actually owned by Savanna's mother in kanto until they had moved to SkyWing. This meant that Lightning knew "attacks" like a normal Peareot. Lightning took off at a fast start, and they were above the site in no time. They flew around above the site in circles, taunting the gaurds. "Ok, Lightning, lets test your Drill Peck..." Savanna said softly. Suddenly, Lightning knew what to do. The large Peareot dashed at a a screw that was holding a metal bar up. The metal bar fell to the ground, causing a large banging noise. Savanna was luckily hiding inside the tuft of feathers on Lightning's neck. "Ok, Lightning, now use Feather Dance..." Savanna whispered to the large Peareot. Suddenly, feathers started to fall from Lightning's wings as he flew gracefully in the sky. Hopefully this was enough of a distraction for Mit, Cage and the others to get through without being spotted. Savanna looked down and saw feathers covering the ground. "Good boy Lightning..." Savanna whispered to the large bird.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back