• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranger is hard.

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    I had no problem with the game, except for the Mew mission which was impossible and I've still yet to beat. At least now I know why, I need Shedinja. The GameFAQs guide I read said nothing of the sort... :/

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I've completed the game twice over, and the hardest bits are always:

Charizard (rly annoying, i'm stuck on that now, and i just got the manaphy egg code for the first time ever)
    Salamence (23 loops, AND resistance to Minun??)
    Pupitar/Larvitar/Tyranitar in the Go-Rock Squad Base

Where do you find the Regis???(saw in first post)

DarkPikaMan

Dah Koolest Guy Evah! LOLZEEZ!
    Years
    The first one's much harder than the second one but the second one has a longer better story an capturing is more fun (and easier)

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    Are you all serious? Pokemon Ranger was the easiest Pokemon game I've played. Every boss Pokemon took me about a minute to capture!(Ok, maybe a little more time.)

Back