• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranger: Mission 10

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    Don't you reckon the last mission is hard? Entei was the hardest, Suicune was the most annoying, Raikou was like easy. Gengar really helps and Minun/Plusle helps at Suicune. Discuss about Mission 10 Fiore Temple.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    It was hard, but the "mission" with the challenges was harder for me... In the last mission if you have two Gengars (for Suicune and Entei) it's a piece of cake... And strangely I found that Psyduck is harder to catch than Entei XD (it required 32 loops O_O, and it escapes after like 5 seconds)

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    I found Salamence way harder... My styler only broke twice through the whole game ^_^ (three times, but once I turned off the power because I was angry at myself XD)

On the other side, I just finished catching all the 213 Pokemon... And the "prize" aka the certificate is so lame... Just a gold thingy on you ranger card... Meh...

On the other side the Manaphy egg looks very cool in the ranger net : )

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    Salamence is the hardest, then Charizard. The dogs are not so difficult. I broke my styler only once with Entei.

For Raikou, I used a Golem. Suicune is easy, it copies twice, so you circle one copy so it disappears and make sure which of the other two is Suicune, then you use Plusle/Minun and get it. For Entei, I had two Poliwhirl, just in case, but it's very difficult.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...Actually, as dumb as it sounds, I had more trouble with one of the Grunts on the way up than I did with the dogs themselves (the one with the Kanto starters) o.0;;

Raikou was easy. Suicune was a bit trickier, but still easy. Entei...took a while, but was more tricky than hard.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    the legendary dogs weren't too difficult.. raikou was easy especially if you have a golem on your team. suicine is also very easy if you use vaspeon or pluscle. the hardest one is entei but only at the beginning.. just be patient and wait for an opening.. when you get an opening, go around him once so that he gets carried up by that yellow glow, and as he lands go around him again.. If you do that about 3 times then all those annoying eruption flame thingers will disappear, then you can finish him up by using pluscle to paralyze him, then capture. I was too anxious so i kept choking when i was just about to capture him, afterall if you beat him you beat the game... but eventually i got him.

the game was kinda too short.. i think the entire game took me only 10-12 hours, including the extra missions where you capture deoxy, mew, etc.

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
    Years
    I recruited 3 Donphan's, one for Raikou, 2 for Entei. I also recruited Vaporeon for Entei. All I needed was Medicham and my Minun for Suicune.

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    Beating Raiku was harder than Suicune, belive it or not. I didn't lose one health on Suicune, as you just have to circle it over and over, stop when it rears up for an Araura Beam, and then Shock it at full-power. And make sure you know which one is the real one...
    Entei was HARD. I hate the fire, but all you really have to do is wait until he has no fire on the screen, circle him once, let go, let the ball drop... And befor he can attack, circle him once...Yeah. Loop-thingie.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I think Raikou was the hardest because those stupid lightning bolts would hang around forever. Suicune was pretty easy and Entei was in the middle I guess. I like using the Gengars so they wouldn't be able to move :3

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    It was hard, but the "mission" with the challenges was harder for me... In the last mission if you have two Gengars (for Suicune and Entei) it's a piece of cake... And strangely I found that Psyduck is harder to catch than Entei XD (it required 32 loops O_O, and it escapes after like 5 seconds)

Psyduck is a buttface. Period. D:<

On this challenge, raikou and suicune were both really easy; I used an espeon for raikou and plusle from suicune (the trick with sui was to circle two, hopefully the real sui and a clone, then follow the real one around until it was in the right position to discharge). Entei was aggravating; it took me so long to catch ;___; But now I've done it three times, and I feel better for it B)​

Years
    I found Mission 10 quite enjoyable. Raikou and Suicune were quite easy, but for Entei...I had a flameshow with this one. >_>

I can't remember what pokémon I used exactly, but I remember bringing Gengars at least...and an Espeon. =P

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
    Years
    Entei was kinda easy for me but suicune and raikou weren't as easy, CHARIZARD = A A55 (he doesnt deserve good grammer) the DAM fireballs, Salamance was easy for me it was all like one moment I find him the next moment I dont care and then the next i say GTFO I CAUGHT U

Back