• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Ranger: Topaz/Garnet

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2009
    Well, actually, "Zel's Home-Made Tutorials" had something to do with HMs. ;)

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    Meh, Emerald isn't really unstable, it really depends on the amount of time and patience your willing to it I guess.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I see the microphone headsets on the boy and girl trainers... are they supposed to be popstars or something? (that's what they look like to me)

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2009
    I suggest you just use Ruby... If that doesn't work, just use Sapphire. They're the same, but sometimes it can be different. ^^ Yeah, Emerald is VERY unstable, it'd crash in just a few minutes... Yeah, I didn't even get to finish mapping the first map until it crashed. R/S is your best bet. Fire Red is less stable than Ruby, but it has better graphics, but it can be a pain.

...Uhm, that means Ruby is better. :D

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Well i'll start hacking on Ruby again well.. i have to say that Emerald is really unstable.
    There are some updates that will be in hack:
    - New Hero/Herioin...Yes because many of you don't like the ows.
    - New Animations and Weather animations...Yes there will be new animations for watter( Fr one) Flowers and so one. I'll include New Weather animations like fallen leaves.

Hope that i'll be able to bring new screens soon

~Shirin

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    I'll Post updates as soon as possible. What i really need now is Hero/Heroine Trainer Sprite. I have the idea in my mind but too bad that i can't sprite it. So if anyone is interested pm me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2009
    Hey, I noticed that you changed the name of the thread to Pokémon Ranger: Topaz/Garnet. What does that mean? I mean, is this a Ranger hack, now? :(

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    No its not really a Ranger hack. There will be missions and side quests but gyms will be still there.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Hello all. Sorry for no updates. Yeah, Yeah i was working on hack but didn't post updates. But i won't post them now. Because this hack will be on HOLD for some time while i'm making a return of Pokemon Teal Green. So Christos or Blazichu you can close this thread until my next request.
    ~Shirin

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2009
    Oh, that's too bad, Shirin. But I can't wait for the return of Pokémon Teal Green! I hope it becomes better, and everything is clear and cool!

Good luck.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Hello. Peplz. Sorry for no updates. But this hack its not going to be updated for some time. Well i'll say until mapping of Pokemon Diamond/Pearl its not discovered. Until then i'll be making a new hack called Pokemon Onyx & Beryl. This hack will be returnet when we will be possible to hack DP maps. So see ya until then. And be sure to check out my signature soon too see a preview of Pokemon O/B soon. :P

This Thread Can Be Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back