• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranger

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia is in the mail and should be here in a day or two. Has anyone here played it? Is it fun?

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Never played it im still in love with platinum,in fact i have only played one ranger game and i loved it but never play it much due to me on platinum 15 hours a day.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Moving to spin offs. As for the topic, haven't played it and don't wanna. I hate the Ranger games, haha.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • I never played the first one. But i played Almia. I really enjoyed the gameplay and story, i was addicted. Better then the Real to me. Im getting the third, and we just bought the 1st. Ill say go for it and you get it today? have fun!

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
  • Sincerely, Pokémon Ranger is the best spinoff game. I liked the story, the difficulty and the theme. I'll get Pokémon Ranger 3 when I get a new DS.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    Thanks for all your input! I got it yesterday and I LOVE it! If anyone is considering buying it, I reccomend you do.

Diablo361

Trainer of the Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    Since I don't consider Colosseum a spin-off, the Ranger series are pretty much the best spin-offs available. Shadows of Almia is a solid game, you'll enjoy it :)

I've 100% completed it :/

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 19, 2024

No, I don't think so..
    Technically, they could with the Manaphy egg event. That one I know for sure.

As for Ranger itself, I really didn't like it. After a while, it got annoying to spin the stylus over the screen so many times, only to have the Pokemon break free. The gameplay got too tedious, so I put it down two years ago and never picked it up again. That was just me, though.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I've played Shadows of Almia. It's a very fun game because unlike the original Ranger game, you get to have multiple partner Pokemon of different types.

Back