• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rangers: Kanto Legacy (PG-13)

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    The RP has just started everyone!
    I've already posted the mission objectives and three quests.

I'll try to post another set of Quests tomorrow or the next day.
    Have fun :D

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    May I reserve a spot? My SU isn't finished.
    I've finished my SU!!
    Name: Elikia 'Elik' White

Ethnicity: British

Hometown/Region: Cerulean City, Kanto

Physical Appearance:Elikia, or Elik to her friends, is 5,3. Elik has sapphire blue eyes on her pale face. However, her eyesight is blurry, so she has to wear glasses, which are pink. She has a button nose and a normally-coloured mouth. Her hair is black, with a few blue streaks, and it is always in a ponytail. Elikia wears a silver necklace, to remind her of her deceased grandmother, who gave her the necklace. Elikia wears a baby blue t-shirt over a white crop top.Elikia also wears a black knee high skirt, over black leggings. Her choice of footwear is white laced trainers.

Personality: Elikia is a energetic, enthusiastic 11 year old. She likes to have fun and laugh. Unless something is really important, Elikia just haves a laugh about it. She is really skilled at Monkey Bars. Elikia is curious, and she likes to investigate things, often without hesitation. Elikia is often the one to start a conversation. Elikia is always doing something, instead of lounging about.

History: Elikia, or Elik to her friends, was born in Cerulean City, to Misty, the gym leader, and John White.
    Elikia loved watching TV she was young, especially a cartoon called 'Anna the Ranger'. Anna the Ranger was a cartoon about a Pokemon Ranger called Anna, and it inspired Elikia to be a Pokemon Ranger.
    Despite her family's protests, she really wanted to be a Ranger, rather than a Trainer. She secretly wrote a letter to the Ranger Leader, to ask if she could become a Ranger, but she was denied because she was too young at the time. However, because she wrote in secret, her family didn't know about it, so they trained her about Pokemon Battles. They gave her a male Seel as her starter Pokemon, which she nicknamed Zakalak. Elikia and Zakalak bonded well, partly because they both didn't like battling, and partly because they were always together.
    One day, she learned about the Ranger Test. She saw it as an opportunity to achieve her dreams, so she imediatly signed up for it. The next day, she completed the test. When Elikia woke up the next day, her mother told her she had mail.
    The mail read:'Dear Elikia White,
    we have studied your performance on the Ranger Test and we are very glad to say that you have passed the exam. We have included a seperate package containing your very own Rookie Styler, a manual, a Ranger Badge, and your official Ranger uniform. Also, please come here, wearing your proper Ranger unform, to the PRA Main Office Kanto Branch, in Celdon City, so that we may discuss who your choice Partner Pokemon will be and also your base assignment. Note that, your Rookie Styler has not yet been activated for security reasons. We will activate it as soon as you arrive here in our office. Again, congratulations and have a good day.

See you soon,
    Chairperson Teijii'
    as well as containing a Rookie Styler, Ranger Badge, Manual and Ranger Uniform.

Her parents were suprised at the result, because they didn't know their daughter had taken the test, but realised that it was time to let their daughter go her own way.

Ranger Base: Cerulean

Partner Pokemon: A Seel called Zakalak, timid nature. Zakalak walks like a sea lion.

RP sample: I'm in the RPs PMD Justice and Corruption and Academy of Myth. Check those out for a RP sample.

Ranger Badge Symbol: Not sure if I need to submit this, but my idea is a blue triangle, with a smaller pink circle on.

Oh, 'Capture assists' are called Pok(accent e)Assists in the games.

Last edited:
    Years
    Can I reserve a spot? I'll have the SU up by later or tomorrow :)

Okay, I have it up :) Here you go!
    Name: Elena Pierce

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Hometown/Region: Snowpoint City; Sinnoh

Physical Appearance: Elena is a slender, athletic seventeen year old girl. She has an olive complexion and long, straight, dark brown hair that looks almost black, it's naturally curly but Elena likes to have it straight. Elena has blue eyes with golden flecks in them, most people would compliment and comment that they look like the stone 'Lapis Lazuli' and she also thought that was true. She leaves her hair curly for special occasions.She wears skinny jeans, tank tops and converse. But when its really hot she just wears shorts, tanks and sandals. She always completes her outfit with her favourite black leather jacket and her locket that holds a picture of her parents in it, on the locket is a little stone (Lapis Lazuli) and she never takes it off.She wears a messenger bag which carries her Journal in it. She writes in her Journal every chance she gets, its her best friend. The one she can tell everything too and know it wont talk. In her bag she carries her Journal, MP3, phone and her sandals. When she goes somewhere she takes her Duffel bag which have all her other clothes in it, including her other converse shoes. On the inside of her right wrist she has a scar in the shape of an x that she got from a car accident with her parents, which consisted of their death. She stands at 5'6' and weighs only 52 kilos.

Personality: Elena is quiet, withdrawn and melancholy. It is revealed that the reason for this is the death of her parents, a few months beforehand. Before her parents' death, she was active, popular and cheerful, and that her recent change in behaviour is due to her loss. Elena has been shown to be very protective of her family, very astute, and with high moral standards. She displays deep affection for her friends, and often takes it upon herself to worry about people who don't expect or welcome her concern.

Elena is also very stubborn and fiesty. She's very direct and prefers to confront people head-on as opposed to keeping her anger bottled up.
    Facts about her; Elena's grandmother kept a jar of crystalized violets. Elena wears violet perfume. Elena doesn't eat very much. She drinks coffee. She quit the debate team sometime before her Senior year. She seems to prefer baths to showers. She doesn't have a car. Elena's bedroom floor has a scorch mark from the time she and Caroline tried to sneak cigarettes in 5th grade. She had a slumber party for her 15th birthday.
    History:
    Jeremy Pierce is Elena's younger brother and sees using drugs as a way of coping with the loss of their parents. He doesn't like her telling him off but is aware deep down that she's only looking out for him. One day he finds Elena's diary and is shocked by what he discovers. Elena soon wonders why he is acting so oddly towards her and he admits that he read her diary. This causes a wedge in their relationship, which remains unsolved.

Elena's parents both died in an accident caused by no snow chains on the tires when they swerved off the bridge and into the lake. No one knows how Elena got it, and most people call her miracle or special girl.

Her parents had always been the best to her, her father owned the Pokecentre in SnowPoint City and would show Elena how to care for Pokemon like he did. Her mother, Miranda was exactaly like Elena before the accident and was always letting Elena go out and have fun with her Pokemon. When Elena's parents passed away, her mother's Skitty remained with Elena while the rest went to her Aunt Jenna.

Aunt Jenna is Elena and Jeremy's soul guardian and watches out for them as much as she possibly can. She finds it difficult to take care of two teenagers and gets Elena ready for a Rangers test that Elena use to talk about before the tragedy.

While Elena took the test she was nervous, definitly nervous but also exhilerated. She answered every question without hesitating and was convinced she did good. The next day she was laying on her bed, eyes shut and listening to her MP3 when Aunt Jenna knocked on the door, she opened one eye and turned the music down.

"Yeah?" She called out.

Jenna replied in an unusual happy voice. "You've got mail," she heard Jenna laugh a melodic sound. "And you need to open it. Now."

Elena thought about it. Get off the bed or stay comfortable? She chose the latter as instant as she thought it. "Slip it under the door."

Now she heard Jenna practically belt out the loudest laugh she had ever heard. "It wont fit, honey." She heard Jenna's retreating footsteps and Elena jumped off the bed, prepared to run after her as she flung the door open- only to see the parcel sitting right there as she tripped over it.

She landed with a thud next to it and she didn't care for a second she would have a nasty bruise on her hip as she tore the parcel open and found a letter, one that she read with great enthusiam.

Dear Elena Pierce,

We have studied your performance on the Ranger Test and we are very glad to say that you have passed the exam. We have included a seperate package containing your very own Rookie Styler, a manual, a Ranger Badge, and your official Ranger uniform. Also, please come here, wearing your proper Ranger unform, to the PRA Main Office Kanto Branch, in Celdon City, so that we may discuss who your choice Partner Pokemon will be and also your base assignment. Note that, your Rookie Styler has not yet been activated for security reasons. We will activate it as soon as you arrive here in our office. Again, congratulations and have a good day.

See you soon,
    Chairperson Teijii

Elena squealed as she took out the Rookie Styler and held (clutched) it in her hands. She looked at the note attached to it and read the rules attached. She bolted downstairs holding the acceptance letter and the Styler as she jumped over the couch and threw her arms around her younger brother.

"I got accepted!"

Ranger Base: Viridian Base

Partner Pokemon: Skitty (No Nickname)

RP Sample: (If you want it ask and I shall put it up :) )

Ranger Badge Symbol: (Seeing as theres already a base leader Im sure I dont need to put it up, haha)
    ((Ooc: Hope that cut it, as soon as I saw it I started filling it out and yeah so if Im missing anything just say so :) Hope im accepted. ))

Last edited:
    Back