• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: {Pokemon} Rangers of Zento

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    THIS THREAD NEEDS CLOSED. THERE WILL BE A NEW THREAD WHEN THE GLITCH IS DESTROYED! UNTIL THEN, ADIOS ZENTO. BUT THERE WILL BE A NEW THREAD FOR ANOTHER HACK OF MINE, YOU CAN VIEW SOME VIDEOS OF IT SOON. GO TO:: http://www.youtube.com/user/PokeHaxer
    THANKS. PLEASE CLOSE CHRISTOS OR BLAZICHU.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Hey, friendsRoxYourSox (I have got to call you something else)
    I liked your Videos, on youtube. They're very creative!
    I also, like your story. I was looking in the scrapbox everywhere for this hack, to post my feedback, but then I saw that it was in the Hack's showcase xD

Well, you are a good spriter, because of your Fakemon.
    Good luck with your hack!

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    Hey, friendsRoxYourSox (I have got to call you something else)
    I liked your Videos, on youtube. They're very creative!
    I also, like your story. I was looking in the scrapbox everywhere for this hack, to post my feedback, but then I saw that it was in the Hack's showcase xD

Well, you are a good spriter, because of your Fakemon.
    Good luck with your hack!

wow, someone actually LIKES my hackemon. this hack will be down for awhile.
    EVERYONE can just call me XYLON. It's my hacker name.
    Anyways, i'll need this thread closed and there will be a new thread maybe along with a pre-beta. I have another hack. I don't have to worry about space to now that i'm getting into hex editing. THANKS FOR ALL MY FANS. THIS HACK WILL BE CLOSED!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back